The Marriage Ref

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone watched this when it was on?

Woohoo!!
I was on it! Lol. Don't know if u watched the last show, the couple with Bubbles the cat. That was me and DH :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

It rings a bell, ahh is it online! How fab is that lol who won? xx

Not sure if its online, I've never searched for it, was so embarrassing. The Belfast accent is awful and sounds worse on TV lol!
My hubby won :( pure rage! Lol.

was that the prog where dermot o leary hosted? i only managed to watch one....wish id seen them all now and caught you on there! x

Yeah Dermot O'Leary hosted it. My panelists were Sarah Millican, Micky Flanigan and Denise Van Outen.
Was so much fun filming it, but Denise Van Outen is a right bitch lol.

Ahh Jayjay I've just realized you are from Belfast, me too xx

Really? Class! I've never met someone on a forum who lives near me lol. X

Small world eh, I'm from the west, we are planning a meet up in the city centre for lunch and a coffee sometime soon, you are more than welcome to meet up if you like x

Yeah cool! Hope I'm not the only non-preggo one there lol. Are there many on here from Belfast?

I'm from the south, but live in east now. Hopefully moving back to south again soon! X

There are a few from Belfast but the other girls are from Fermanagh and somewhere else but we're hoping to meet in the middle somewhere :) x

Cool!! Sounds great x

Oh and I'm not pregnant lol Jayne is and Lisa is TTC.. (Princess81 and Piglet10) so we could have a cheeky vino while they sip their tea lol x

Lmao! Good idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back