Dawn gets a baby...anyone watch?

Storm.

Reaction score
did anyone see this last night? I watched it and found it a bit weird! dawn is great as a journalist, and after seeing her show the week before I knew this was going to be an interesting one,
But going up to random people and asking if she can be there at the birth??

anyways ill see if anyone else has watched it before I say naymore in case you all think im mad!

its this on bbci player in case your wondering (She has one next week about finding the perfect man!)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0091xhd/

yeah i watched this last night!! thought it was relly good, i liked the lady doin the documentary she made it quite lighthearted!! it was funny when she mised the birth of the first lady :rotfl: :rotfl: thought it was sweet how emotional she got at the other birth! xxx

This was on about 2 weeks before Angel was born. Freaked the hell out of me! OH watched it too, but he didn't seem at all bothered by it.

NICCI said:
yeah i watched this last night!! thought it was relly good, i liked the lady doin the documentary she made it quite lighthearted!! it was funny when she mised the birth of the first lady :rotfl: :rotfl: thought it was sweet how emotional she got at the other birth! xxx

OMG I cracked when that women who just had given birth said, your cute in a strange kinda purplish way :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I watched it last time too and i thought that the women she got to see give birth were wimps...
sorry but i think they were being so dramatic! i didnt make half the screaming and moaning when i was in labour!!

bad represention that would scare any women out of giving birth! if you watch the discovery home and health (or whatever its called) channel and see all the birth programmes like i used to all the time when i was preggers!! teehee you never see women acting like that in labour!!

I watched this last time too and I have to agree with Fran it show's childbirth in a really bad light. If I'd watched it on it's own before I'd given birth I'd be bricking it!

Labour is hard, and hurts, but it's not the end of the world and I've never seen a new mummy who hasn't smiled when she gets to hold her baby - doesn't that mean it's all worth it?

maybebaby said:
I watched this last time too and I have to agree with Fran it show's childbirth in a really bad light. If I'd watched it on it's own before I'd given birth I'd be bricking it!

Labour is hard, and hurts, but it's not the end of the world and I've never seen a new mummy who hasn't smiled when she gets to hold her baby - doesn't that mean it's all worth it?

:clap: :clap:
My labour was not straight forward at all but i'd do it all over again!

I watched the program before giving birth and it really did freak me out but when it was actually happening it didn't seem like that at all!

And the only thing i said during my labour was one swear word, and under my breath once! The rest of the time I was quiet!

I watched it and it made me think back to when I was pregnant and brought back lots of memories. It gave DH an insite into the part of the labour he missed.

Over all I thought it was quite good but I think it was missing something. Can't say what though. xxx

NIE said:
I watched it and it made me think back to when I was pregnant and brought back lots of memories. It gave DH an insite into the part of the labour he missed.

Over all I thought it was quite good but I think it was missing something. Can't say what though. xxx

it missed the other side of labour those not having water births, I would never have a water birth, would ahve been nice to see a different kind of birth of that makes any sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back