The little things that bug us

violet-glow

Reaction score
Hiya girls...

Sat here on the computer eating a lolly-pop getting rather peed off at the stupid paper lolly-stick. Why dont they make them all plastic? The stupid paper keeps coming off in my mouth :? lol anyway just thought id share that and ask if anything stupid like that bugging you at the moment?

Talking to my friend over MSN who is also pregnant and shes in a mood because her chocolate bar has melted and shes sat licking the chocolate off the wrapper lol ....silly cow :lol:

xx

I had a moment that made me cry earlier coz OH was on the phone to his mother for 10 Mins talking about her bloody computer again...........EVERY night it is at the mo......I was watching The Bill before hand but couldn't hear it when he was on the phone, then put subtitles on and couldn't keep up with them, then I exploded moaning about his bloody mother and that stupid computer of hers & the fact I lost what The Bill was about!!!!! Then cried! :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:lol: Stupid cow I am!

Tam said:
I had a moment that made me cry earlier coz OH was on the phone to his mother for 10 Mins talking about her bloody computer again...........EVERY night it is at the mo......I was watching The Bill before hand but couldn't hear it when he was on the phone, then put subtitles on and couldn't keep up with them, then I exploded moaning about his bloody mother and that stupid computer of hers & the fact I lost what The Bill was about!!!!! Then cried! :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:lol: Stupid cow I am!

Aww hun dont feel bad. Mother in laws think the whole world is there for them. Its hormons aswell, so if OH moans just say its because your pregnant hehe

Bless him, he just got hold of me and cuddled me saying ""Awwwww don't get all hormonal on meeee" :hug:

have ya sorted ya lolli pop yet?! :lol: xx

Im on my 5th one :shock:
My son wont be happy when he wakes up to find ive eaten them all lol

:lol: I too raided my daughter's pringles the other night!!! :oops: Best send Oh to the shops quick smart, that's my trick :wink:

I have just had a kit kat chunky and everything feels much better now :lol: xx

the fact that iv fancied chocolate every night for the past 3 weeks and had to go out at 11pm to a garage to get some, so done my shop at asda last night stocked up on loads of muliti packs of chocolate to conveniently not fancy any the past 2 nights!!!!!

and the fact iv got to be up at 4am but cant get to sleep grrrrrrrrrrr
(going to goodwood festival of speed near brighton) got to be there for 7am its 3hrs from here grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
but its kris dream to see a farari enzo :roll: and loads of F1 cars
so im not going to be bored tomorrow :fib:

although when i wanted to go the baby show 20min drive away he couldnt be bothered :evil:

hevwithbump said:
bra straps keep falling down lol

yep I definitely agree with that.

Also losing my keys - I'm always losing my keys.

dionne said:
although when i wanted to go the baby show 20min drive away he couldnt be bothered :evil:

Ohhh we are off to the baby show here in london in Oct!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back