cant beleive the other half

emmaandamyleigh

Reaction score
grrr hes doing me head in honestly fair enuff he works but he just takes the pee out of me i have amy every day i have to feed her and change her he does nothing unless i ask and now he wants to go out next friday with his friends fair enuff im not stopping him hes got it great he finishe work a 10 and amy is fast asleep by the tym he gets in he gets to sleep in b4 he goes to work and im up at 6 am i most days doing shopping and bying food and stuff but its not fair i dont get tym to my self unless im sleeping he moans that weve got no money lol he doesnt cook me anything to eat i have to buy at the bar and een when i do he throws a hissy fit and hes like well im entitled to a day off i sed i am too i have amy 24 seven and you do nothing unless asked and in front of family i lye for him and say he does stuff he does love amy alot apay with her with her toys but shes at the stage where shes teething and im tired all the tym oh and he still excpects me to be in the mood for humpty dumpty but im tired most of the tym and his ex which i am friends with sed to me to not to trust him when he goes out with lads in the kitchen i dunno what todo lol sorry for the rant and mot of all all he does is sits and wi his comp our ps3

on top of that im sorting amys christening out and weve got all his family a friends coming but none of mine or my friends coming and that gets me wound up coz i travel to see them all the time when they want and they cant make the effort to come here

Oh dear, You so need to be resting aswell as you sound worn out, I'd tell him to buck his ideas up and say you want atleast a night out but for him to baby sit whilst you can let your hair.
Id also say know humpty dumpty until hes starts showing you appreciation for once.
I wouldnt lie for him either because you know hes not really doing much and you need as much help as you can get, hes getting the high life and poor you stuck at home not bein able to breathe once in awhile.
I dont know what hes like when he goes out so i cant comment on that sorry lol.
Think you need sturn words with him and say you cant be like this forever as he needs to grow up alittle and take alittle responsibilty to. :hugs: sorry if im not much use lol xx

yeah i know what you mean he is so stubborn i know what he would get upto aswell coz i know what the lads are like in the kitchen grr its all so a mess he also colplains at me coz he says im to lazy to tidy up a mea yeah i know theres single mums out there that can manage to tidy up and look after kids but amy wants alot of attention and i do tidy up after myself no so do i start she wakes up and its like round one again lol

yeah i know what you mean he is so stubborn i know what he would get upto aswell coz i know what the lads are like in the kitchen grr its all so a mess he also colplains at me coz he says im to lazy to tidy up a mea yeah i know theres single mums out there that can manage to tidy up and look after kids but amy wants alot of attention and i do tidy up after myself no so do i start she wakes up and its like round one again lol

tell him youve only got one pair of hands maybe 2 pairs if he helps out but its unlikely, cheeky git men really are aint they lol.
telh him atleast you make sure the baby is kept nice clean well fed and the house nicely cleaned all he does is sit on his bum at work.
thinking of you hun xx

Aaww hun sorry ur going thrw this, god men can be so insensitive and stupid and pig headed some times, i know for a fact bringin up a baby is a full time job, a lot of my friends are currently warning me.

I think you need to talk to him chick and let him no how hard it is especially with her teething its even worse i can imagine. Just tell him u need to talk and tel him everything he might help out a bit more and take some of the pressure from you sweet

xxxx

ahh hun, first of all dont listen to other girls who try and tell you your man cant be trusted. Its YOUR relationship. How past relationships worked out for him doesnt define your relationship.

Secondly, dont feel bad about the state of the house, someone who has a really tidy house and a neglected baby would be getting it all wrong, youre doing a fab job. My friend was telling me her OH was exactly the same when their baby was born. He was like "youre home all day and nothings been done!" She nearly ripped his balls off! She was having a nightmare feeding her little one, day and night and was exhausted! To be honest the only way he's gonna realise hwo much hard work it is, is if you leave him to doit for a day. Ask him to have your LO and go out shopping or visit friends or something. Give him about 5 hours and come back and ask him how easy it is.

I'd tell him he can go out if you can go out in the day, then its a fair swap, and he'll have more respect for your work! (then Id probably send one of my friends to spy on him when hes out too! :rofl:)

i left him 2 hours on monday night to go veiw a house and all she done was screamed but thats coz he probably just left her to lye down and all probs done was sit on his bum. i think he thinks its easy and men get big head by think they can do a better job, he keeps asking if he can go out but if he does it means he cant get back in lol coz once the alarm is on at the pub and theres noone around hell have to stay somewhere else other wise hell hae to wake the kitchen manager up and he aint gonna be to pleased unless he goes out too lol hell come up sortly and say i aint done a thing lol and i have but ive also been trying to keep amy happy too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back