The Joys Of Pregnancy :) :(

laura dec 1988

Reaction score
Hello girls,

Im posting for a good old rant. As much as i cant wait to be a mummy and i love my little princess to be so much....IM SO UNCOMFORTABLE!!!!

I'll be 6 months next thurs and im massive. Im only comfortable when im laid in the bath or having my back rubbed lol. Its mainly the base of my back and the skin on my tummy feels soooooo tight!!! :mad:

Iv got 17 weeks left and cant imagine it gettin loads worse as i know its gunna...im just too bloody big and iv put on nearly 2 stone already :shock: and trust me this is all baby, iv lost weight on my legs and my face (as people keep tellin me but i have noticed it too) my boobs are saw but still the same size!!!

Im at the end of my teather, probs hormones and cause im not sleepin too:wall2: Anyone in the same position as me??

xxx

ahhh hun, when you next seeing the midwife? She might be able to give you some comforting words of advice? I hope it doesnt get worse for you as you get bigger. At least youre having a good strong baby :) :hug:

25 weeks is when i next see my midwife hun. So anouther couple of weeks. I dont wanna take paracetomal or anything really with been pregnant, there have been a few times when iv literally had to coz my back is that bad :(

Gunna just stick to the warm baths and hope it works till i do see her. I think its coz its my first i never knew what to expect in pregnancy and i always just thought the last 3-4 weeks were when ur big and uncomfy not the last 17 weeks haha.

Oh yeah she's a strong baby alright , shes so active which i cant really complain about (even when her foot is wedged under my rib haha) Im thinking she is a big baby but the women at the scan never mentioned anything!!! should they mention it at this point or is it more afterwards. At my 15 weeks midwife app she sed i was measuring more at 20 weeks then :eek: but to wait to see what the scan says??

what you think?? anybody elses adivce much needed :)

xxx

so maybe you dont have as long to go as you originally thought? Or maybe you do and your baby is big? I dunno, this is my first too! Hopefully one of the experienced mothers will read and be able to help you out xxx

im gunna post a new thread now ya know lol.....thanks hunni xxx

aaarrr just try na d relax and enjoy it, know it must b hard wen u get that big. just get plenty of rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back