The here i am thread.....

Emmylou

Reaction score
Hi all :wave:

Just thought I would explain about the 'here i am' thread..........as it has now invaded this board :wink:

It would be impossible to read all the ramblings that make up the mammoth amount of pages.....but thought it best to let you know what its all about....

It started because missac went missing for about a week ( a couple of times if I remember rightly), and there were a few of us that had got chatty in 2nd tri....we were worried about her, and this thread started when missac came back to the board - thats why its called 'Here i am.....'

We then just started chatting on that thread about all sorts of random stuff that wasn't really worth starting new threads for, and now its a meeting place where people swap ideas, what they've been doing that day, or whats made them laugh, advice, and all sorts really....kinda like a sanity meeting......its turned into a diary of events in our lives :cheer:

You are welcome to join in....I suppose its like MSN messenger really for those of us that don't have it :cheer:

Thanks for that!! I've read a few posts but didn't reply cos I didn't wanna butt in :oops:

Feel free..........we thought that may have been the case, so I thought I'd explain the thread separately for everyone.....the more the merrier, feel free to post in it - its not an exclusive club....although in the words of Jayceesmumma:

Trade you sanity for cake at the door

:rotfl:

Emmylou said:
Feel free..........we thought that may have been the case, so I thought I'd explain the thread separately for everyone.....the more the merrier, feel free to post in it - its not an exclusive club....although in the words of Jayceesmumma:

Trade your sanity for cake at the door

:lol: hehe! its true!!

Jayceesmumma said:
Emmylou said:

Trade your sanity for cake at the door

:lol: hehe! its true!!

It really is :rotfl:

thanks for that emmylou, i had to ask yesterday what it was all about before i started to gate crash!! :lol:

well put em :hug:

everyone should read some of the pages they are hilarious - specially the bit about a's tooth :rotfl:

missac said:

everyone should read some of the pages they are hilarious - specially the bit about a's tooth :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: that really was funny (sorry K but it was) :rotfl:

missac said:

I have to agree, bloomin twit! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back