Am I the only one

i checked my cervix when i was in early labour with my eldest, and i was about 3 and felt his head through the waters! didnt go up again after that!!!

with my youngest i tried after i'd been niggling for a week. quite interesting lol

tattybear85 said:
i can just about reach to wipe myself after going for a wee let alone try and get my fingers up my fanny craddock to have a rumage about!!!!!!!!

same here - in every pregnancy I have thought about seeing what was going on (have delivered loads of babies so should know what I am feeling by now :lol:) but when it comes to it I just cant reach :rotfl: :rotfl:

I said I wouldnt..but I did :shock:

Mine is very very low, really soft and open - not wide :puke: bluerghhh but least 1-2cm. I didnt want to poke it incase I disturbed my waters, I already have high chance of them going early due to the amount I have an pressure. So there is my cervix update :lol:

LOL - I know :lol:

It made me feel quite sick really. Im not usually squeamish or anything but eveything feels different now I have a baby in there - I just had thoughts of plug, waters and baby head go through my mind and felt eeeeeeuuuww :rotfl: maybe it explains why I have lost some plug though. Oh god I cant say or hear that P word again YUK. Dont know whats up with me today!?! :rotfl:

Tilly yours sounds like mine. Glad to hear it, am feeling less concerned.

im only 28wks but havnt checked and dont think i could, im really squemish :oops:

Ah go on... have a little rumage :wink:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Becs - cervix poking pusher!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

bless you, well we can be squishy cervix twins then :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That's agreed!

Lots of love,

Squish xx

i checked my cervix when i was in early labour with my eldest, and i was about 3 and felt his head through the waters! didnt go up again after that!!!

with my youngest i tried after i'd been niggling for a week. quite interesting lol

agggghhhhh i'd be way too scared of feeling something freaky!!!

when OH tries to squeeze milk out of me its scarey too , i dont know why!!! Im ok doing that myself just to test but then i stop straight away in case of...well im not sure in case of what :?

maybe i will try to feel when im confident if i start something it will be ok

im fine with sex though :roll: but no way with him feeling for changes!

agggghhhhh i'd be way too scared of feeling something freaky!!!

when OH tries to squeeze milk out of me its scarey too , i dont know why!!! Im ok doing that myself just to test but then i stop straight away in case of...well im not sure in case of what :?

maybe i will try to feel when im confident if i start something it will be ok

im fine with sex though :roll: but no way with him feeling for changes!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: at this thread.
I've never considered it before but maybe i will at some point. I'm kinda curious and grossed out at the same time!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: at this thread.
I've never considered it before but maybe i will at some point. I'm kinda curious and grossed out at the same time!

Nope i havent been poking round. Dont think i could reach very far anyways :lol:

Nope i havent been poking round. Dont think i could reach very far anyways :lol:

:rotfl:

OH has just said he'll investigate for me :shock: :oops: :rotfl:

Reviving an old thread here but just wondering whether it is normal to feel a very strong pulse 'up there'?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back