-I feel like I can't breath
-I can't sleep
-i'm bored and constantly tired
-my hips hurt
-stretch marks and itchy stomach
-sore boobs
-bubs is kicking me in the ribs
-I miss riding my horse so much I actually feel depressed

there is so much more but my brain is mush!

I miss riding my horse so much I actually feel depressed

KJL, it's mean I know, but there is much entertainment to be had out of getting someone else to ride your horse for you, then standing there all fat and saying 'he never did that with me!' :lol:

-Haven't slept at all for the past 2 nights
-Have very bad headache
-Am very grumpy due to lack of sleep
-Aches and pains all round bump, pelvic area and back
-Have to walk 2 miles in the rain to pick Jamie up from school
-Have to do food shop tonight
-Hubby is going away next week for work and it is making feel anxious

Fab thread MM :D

Heart burn...
only ever having the taste of Almax/Gaviscon in my mouth
dying of thirst
headaches
feet the size of small plantations.
hand that hurt and I can't move them
the taste of Almax in my mouth
not being able to attack the lady garden without serious amounts of contracted workmen.
Feeling fat and heavy
feeling tired
feeling hungry
feeling sick
constant diarrhoea
looking a state
bordem
Waking up feeling like you've been hit by a bus
my pelvis breaking

*sigh think that's it now...
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

mayday said:
I miss riding my horse so much I actually feel depressed

KJL, it's mean I know, but there is much entertainment to be had out of getting someone else to ride your horse for you, then standing there all fat and saying 'he never did that with me!' :lol:

True, I did find it strangely amusing the first time that my friend took louis out competing (dressage) when first I stopped riding and he proceeded to tank her around the whole test like a cheeky monkey :lol: Made me chuckle! Thing is he's so well behaved with her now all the entertainment it over! Mind you he did tank off with her on a hack on saturday...apparently broncking the whole way! Cheeky sod!

i thought i had nothing to whinge about, no back aches, no bump aches, no growing pains, no water retention, no crazy hormones (dont hate me LOL) but in the night the intermittant pubic bone pain ive had , came back with avengeance and ive been awake ever since :x

* feeling like a beached whale when I try to turn over in bed
* ribs ache
* pelvis aches
* LO hasn't even started to engage yet (37+3)
* got an infected wisdom tooth, paracetamol isn't even touching the pain, not slept all night cos it hurts so much
* had raised BP and swelling at the weekend, had to stay 2 nights in hospital and now I don't know whether I'll get my homebirth after all :( :cry:

oh i feel for you with the infected wisdom tooth- from my experiences tooth infections/absesses are the worst pain in the world- now dont nobody tell me that labour is gonna be worse :shock:

I aint even gonna start a list cos i dont think i'll be able to stop :lol:

today I'm moaning about foof pain and always looking like a dog as I can't be arsed to look nice :roll:

today im moaning that even tho i only had a bra and thin jumper on i nearly passed out from heat in tesco ! it might aswell be hottest day of the year for what i felt like :wall:

y do people like u mess u about n change plans or not even ring u 2 let u no they aint cummin sumwer :x :x :x :x

Babylicious said:
always looking like a dog as I can't be arsed to look nice :roll:

That's how I feel..my eyebrows are like mini bushes and even thinking of attacking them tires me out..I have spots and can't get down to shave me legs..don't even get me started on my Lady Garden..I can't even bloody see it!! :x

poppy160 said:
Babylicious said:
always looking like a dog as I can't be arsed to look nice :roll:

That's how I feel..my eyebrows are like mini bushes and even thinking of attacking them tires me out..I have spots and can't get down to shave me legs..don't even get me started on my Lady Garden..I can't even bloody see it!! :x

:rotfl: Join the club! I just caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and I look like a crazy cave woman! My hair has expanded into a giant frizz ball, my legs are totally fuzzy and I have spots like a pre-pubescent teenager! I can't even begin to believe my hubby when he says I look great... :fib:

I know!! My OH ALWAYS tells me I look great - Then gets his head bitten off cause I don't agree..he hasn't tried it, but I bet if he said 'Euch, you look disgusting, what the hell's up with your eyebrows?' He'd get the same response from me :roll:
I'm having lunch with his Mum soon, so I've put a bit of foundation on but still look gross.. :wall:

Just cant shift this backache :cry: and im not even that big.

I'm having a really good preganncy actually :D So far so good :D

My last pregnancy I was plagued with rib pain, back pain, morning sickness, elephant feet, you name it. By the time I was 20 wks people were telling me i looked ready to drop :shock:

This time, apart from a bad cold over xmas, I've been right as rain. Bit tired most of the time, but who isnt?

I must say though, that I am bored shitless at work and finding it REALLY hard to drag myself there everyday. Over the last two months I have completely lost interest. That must be hormonal, I remember feeling the same last time.

- Heartburn
- Aching legs
- Swollen ankles
- Tired
- My house is a tip
- I have to go to work
- My mouth is full of ulcers
- Out of breath all the time
- Always having to worry where the nearest loo is.

But other than this i'm :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back