Am I the only one

debecca said:
I've not had anything up there since conception :rotfl:

But I think I'm an exceptional case!

Plus 1 ;)

(Well... til term anyway) LMAO

Ive not had a go and have no plans to im leaving it well alone.

I'm stunned at how squeemish you lot are :rotfl: I thought pregnancy had the opposite effect and you lost all dignity. I'm very impressed you must all be real ladies.

i can just about reach to wipe myself after going for a wee let alone try and get my fingers up my fanny craddock to have a rumage about!!!!!!!!

tattybear85 said:
i can just about reach to wipe myself after going for a wee let alone try and get my fingers up my fanny craddock to have a rumage about!!!!!!!!

lmao! :rotfl: I was gonna say exactly the same thing about going to the loo. I have trouble reaching round to wipe, then i get pains where i suppose im stretching too much, so god knows how id manage to have a more detailed investigation "up there" :rotfl:

hello

oh no, I am too sqeamish but I will try and put the evening primrose up there nearer the time.
supposed to help soften the cervix!

Excellent link. I definetly am a bit dilated then! Hope it's okay :?

tattybear85 said:

same here - in every pregnancy I have thought about seeing what was going on (have delivered loads of babies so should know what I am feeling by now :lol:) but when it comes to it I just cant reach :rotfl: :rotfl:

I said I wouldnt..but I did :shock:

Mine is very very low, really soft and open - not wide :puke: bluerghhh but least 1-2cm. I didnt want to poke it incase I disturbed my waters, I already have high chance of them going early due to the amount I have an pressure. So there is my cervix update :lol:

LOL - I know :lol:

It made me feel quite sick really. Im not usually squeamish or anything but eveything feels different now I have a baby in there - I just had thoughts of plug, waters and baby head go through my mind and felt eeeeeeuuuww :rotfl: maybe it explains why I have lost some plug though. Oh god I cant say or hear that P word again YUK. Dont know whats up with me today!?! :rotfl:

Tilly yours sounds like mine. Glad to hear it, am feeling less concerned.

im only 28wks but havnt checked and dont think i could, im really squemish :oops:

Ah go on... have a little rumage :wink:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Becs - cervix poking pusher!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

bless you, well we can be squishy cervix twins then :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That's agreed!

Lots of love,

Squish xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics