The get Orlando out thread

I wish I could try the sexy time but the SPD won't cooperate :(

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Lol u can have my cod playing monster lol

LOL ^^^

Do you think raspberry leaf actually encourages labour? I'm just wondering because we are nowhere near ready for baby to make an appearance and I don't want to do anything that might encourage her to but at the same time I want the benefits of the raspberry leaf to help
me in labour and for afterwards :/.

Apparently it tones the uterus and helps the 2nd stage of labour rather than bring on labour

Well my friend said she went into labour cleaning... So I have donned the rubber gloves :shock:

Hey hun

not been on pf much since i broke my lap top :-( just wondering what happened that you need him out now rather than 40 weeks? everything ok I know you had been having lots of problems troughout your pg? x

Hey, nothing else to suggest. But im keeping my fingers crossed for you. xxx

Yeah have severe SPD and consultant said he will induce me on my due date but would rather I went on my own before so just trying to help things along!

Ah you poor thing, iv been suffering spd too but dont think anywhere near the extent you are

Hope he make an early appearance for you :) x

How about some reverse psychology and tell him you don't him to come yet :D

Have just read that blowing up balloons can bring on labour, something to do with the pressure from the stomach muscles....which is great if you aint asthmatic lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back