• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The froggies are back

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
I looked down and next to the oven there it was a cute ickle baby froggie
awwwww very sweet it had obviously decided the pond in the garden wasnt good enough :lol:

DSC04523.jpg

i caught it with beacker and a piece of card and took it back out to the overgrow grassy area near the pond i(t was pitch black 11.30 at night)and i almost fell in the pond i couldnt see a damned thing :lol:

the thing is this time last year i had not one not two not three.....

but 6 cute froggies yes 6
:shock: :lol:
hoping round 2 in the bedroom 2 in the bathroom and 2 in the hall way

i noticed the little hoppity things when i got up to go to the toilet in the middle of the night and proceded to spend most of the night chacing them round the rooms and trying to catch them :roll: :rotfl:

the ones in the bedroom where the worst each time i tried to catch one it would dive under the bed i had one on either side
i spent a good hour crawling from one end to the other searching for the froggies they give me the right hop around (oh im funny) :rotfl:
The ones in the hall way decided devide and evade too id go for them and they spilt and hop different directions
And the ones in the bathroom hid behind the toilet and washing machine took ages to get them out
Finaly one at a time i caught them and put them back out side

i was very tired the next day
:think: ... :pray: the same thing dosnt happen again this year

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: @ you crawling siide to side under the bed.

i hope they stay away tho

Have you tried licking their backs?
There was some kind of incident about three or four years ago where common english froggies etc got interbred with the ones that make you space out...

*nod*

Lick a frog.
You know you want to..

Ewww I hate frogs!! They look okay when they're not moving, but when they hop around it sends a shiver up my spine. There was a toad outside our back door a while back and I wouldn't even walk up to the door :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back