The evil witch turned up!

Chrissy1

Reaction score
Well despite having loads of pg symptoms and being two days late AF :twisted: finally arrived on Saturday afternoon :x :x :x

So it looks like I'm staying with you girls in TTC for at least another month....... at least there's a silver lining. :D

:moon:

Sorry she got you hun :hug: :hug: Hope you get your BFP next time. I think I'll be staying with you for another month so you're not alone :hug:

sorry AF showed up hun :hug: Good luck next month, i rekon i'll be joining you too. :hug:

Ahh I'm sorry she got you.Good luck for next month!!! :hug:

Sorry she got you hun!!! Good luck for next time :pray:

It looks like 'm going to be sticking around for quite some time I'm on CD 29 and still no ovulation so I think TTC is going to be quite tricky for us.

Lots of Baby Dust to you !!!

Bex :D

Im so sorry she got you hun :hug: :hug: Hope you get your BFP next month x

sorry to hear that chrissy hope you will get a bfp next month :hug:

Awwwww so sorry to hear that Chrissy :( Its such a let-down isn't it? Give yourself a couple of days to get over the disappointment and then you'll be back on the up and looking forward to trying again this month! :D

Thanks ladies.

I was quite gutted on Saturday but I'd been having mild pains since Friday night so I'd sort of come to terms with it.

I've been looking on the bright side and at thinking that at least another month with loads of BD :cheer: :cheer:

AND...... i get to stay in TCC and chat to you lovely lot for another month. :cheer: :hug:

See....there's always something good! :hug: :D

Chrissy1 said:
AND...... i get to stay in TCC and chat to you lovely lot for another month. :cheer: :hug:

See....there's always something good! :hug: :D

:rotfl: thats my excuse too.

Sorry to hear that, but here's to next month and lots of BD'in :hug:

Sorry to hear that I had everything crossed for you. Just logged in hoping to see you had a BFP. At least you have another month of practice to look forward to!!! :lol:

oh hunni sorry the
witch2.gif
got you

Maybe next month will be the month :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111