:evil: AF!

MrsD1

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Well after waiting 9weeks since last AF, the witch finally arrived on Thurs!!! I was totally convinced I was PG so frustrating!!!!!

But the strange thing was on Friday I was in such a bad mood all day at work and I got a really good surprise- I work in Travel and they are sending me to Australia in Apr (on my 1st wedding anniversary!!!). Just goes to show that things are meant to be.... :doh:

I'm going to look forward to Australia and try not to let ttc take over my life :rotfl: (if that is possible).

Aww thats fab! I wish Id get a present like that on our Anniversary! Sorry AF got you, but as you said you have something else to look forward to and keep TTC out of mind.

I need something like that I reckon!

Sorry AF got you :hug: I wish mine came.. waiting more than 70 days already :wall:

It's soo hard!!! It is good to know now (although wish I had a BFP instead), but it's just not meant to be and I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I'm going to buy Ov sticks so I know next time I have defo OV'd and don't get too excited too soon. I'm looking forward to going to OZ just a shame hubby can't come with me- talk about timing!!!

Good Luck Petra! I'm hoping you get your BFP! :hug:

Take care

sorry the witch came, but at least u can start bd agen hehe. Australia how amazing :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back