:evil: AF!

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by MrsD1, Jan 20, 2008.

1. MrsD1

MrsD1 Active Member

Hi guys!

Well after waiting 9weeks since last AF, the witch finally arrived on Thurs!!! I was totally convinced I was PG so frustrating!!!!!

But the strange thing was on Friday I was in such a bad mood all day at work and I got a really good surprise- I work in Travel and they are sending me to Australia in Apr (on my 1st wedding anniversary!!!). Just goes to show that things are meant to be.... :doh:

I'm going to look forward to Australia and try not to let ttc take over my life :rotfl: (if that is possible).

2. Loola

Loola Well-Known Member

Aww thats fab! I wish Id get a present like that on our Anniversary! Sorry AF got you, but as you said you have something else to look forward to and keep TTC out of mind.

I need something like that I reckon!

3. Petra

Petra Well-Known Member

Sorry AF got you :hug: I wish mine came.. waiting more than 70 days already :wall:

4. MrsD1

MrsD1 Active Member

It's soo hard!!! It is good to know now (although wish I had a BFP instead), but it's just not meant to be and I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I'm going to buy Ov sticks so I know next time I have defo OV'd and don't get too excited too soon. I'm looking forward to going to OZ just a shame hubby can't come with me- talk about timing!!!

Good Luck Petra! I'm hoping you get your BFP! :hug:

Take care

5. jemz24

jemz24 Well-Known Member

sorry the witch came, but at least u can start bd agen hehe. Australia how amazing :D