the dreaded 9 weeks mark

Louloubelle84

Reaction score
I am now nearly 9 weeks pregnant after 3 losses and as I approach 9 weeks I'm feeling very anxious.

My second loss was at 9 weeks and it broke me in a way I didn't think possible. I'm starting to really dread going to the toilet in case the same thing happens. I can remember it like it was yesterday. My partner is at work on Saturday and it's exactly the same scenario as when it happened last time. I keep seeing one magpie too (one for sorrow) which is also not making me feel any better. I'm really superstitious.

My sickness has subsided now and my boobs are not really sore anymore. I just feeling like it's happened again. I just don't feel pregnant anymore.

How do you all keep sane with pregnancy after loss?

Hey I know it's hard try not to worry to much it's not good for you. Try to remain positive. Iv only had one loss and then got pregnant I now have my baby but I didn't enjoy my pregnancy as I was so worried all the time. I dreaded going to the loo till I gave birth. On Saturday try to keep busy go for lunch r see friends or family. I wish you all the best x

Thanks Blueclass. Yeah I'm more nervous than excited this time round which makes me really sad. I just have this sense of impending doom at the moment and I'm really emotional. I wonder if there is a hormones surge at 9 weeks or something causing me to feel this way.

I'm working myself up so much iit's ridiculous really. I can't change anything so really no point stressing. Yikes. This could be a long 7 months..... xx

I hardly have any symptoms at the moment, but they come and go all the time and I'm only 6weeks. Just remember that having symptoms doesn't mean you are not going to miscarry (mine got stronger even when I knew I was going to miscarry after an early scan), and its the same for many women. Your symptoms going doesn't mean anything, and they will most likely return as mine do. The best thing you can do is try to relax and just enjoy it whilst you are pregnant. I get paranoid too after last time, but I do try to just get on with it and enjoy the fact that it may go perfectly this time. It is what it is and there is nothing we can do, so its not worth worrying about. I'm sure you will have a beautiful healthy baby in your arms before you know it :)
I have booked an early scan for reassurance, it cost us £90 but I would rather know sooner than later and be prepared, however it turns out (it WILL be healthy this time though lol). x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back