The Days Are Going Tooooo Slow! :(

ButterflyBoo_x

Reaction score
i'm 9DPO ... so still 5 days to go really! i'm so frustrated! i just want to Pee on something NOW!!

With DS i got a BFP at 10DPO... which makes me want to test tomorrow but i just know its going to be a BFN!

try and wait as long as u can! what test are you going to be using?x

I've got 7 IC's left ( i think they're the one step ones) same type i used for my son :) think they are 25 m/iu?

What did you use? xxx

ebay cheapie.. one of the plastic ones with a lil window!
i done 2 the same day but still have doubts :wall: lol
ive ordered 2 digis. so hopfully know for def later in the week!
fingers crossed for you :) :dust: xx

no i havent got any!! i normally have sore boobs around AF
but nothing now so that can be one lol! i did have a pullin in lower ab in work today also!!
what about u? xx

i've had a few, wrote most of them in my journal, but another i've just noticed is that my boobs seem to be in the way ... if that counts :rofl: xx

hope its good news :) r u going to test in the morning? xx

Last edited:
Its a BFN / EVAP :( - Ah well still 4 more days till AF ..... (Will pop a pic in my Journal in a min ) xx

Attachments

• 03-05-11 10DPO (2).jpg
    03-05-11 10DPO (2).jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 03-05-11 10DPO.jpg
    03-05-11 10DPO.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I'm sooo confused! isn't your cervix meant to lower after ovulation? mines still really high and relatively soft :\, and i'm STILL getting lots of creamy stretchy CM. for around 3/4 days now...

Attachments

• creamycm - 10dpo.jpg
    creamycm - 10dpo.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 11
mine was more creamy than stretchy! ur only 10DPO right?
test in a few days :) x

That's so weird, I have tons of creamy/stretchy/ewcm too! I'm somewhere between 9 and 13 dpo, and have had more and more fertile appearing cm now than when I ovulated, and not just for a day or two, this is like the 5th or 6th day in a row. Today it literally dripped out when I was going to the bathroom (sorry tmi..) and it was super stretchy. Got a bfn yesterday, going to test again tomorrow. My cervix is also high, and somewhere between soft and medium I guess.
(I've also had positive OPK's a couple of days now, so hopefully the cm is a good sign for both of us!)

I've gotten fertile looking cm before AF before, but not like this!

Keeping my fngers crossed for you! Keep us updated!

its so weird isn't it! i had loads of EWCM near ovulation, had 2 days of dry, then got really thick slimy ewcm, thicker than i've ever seen before! but my Opt's were neg that day, so don't think that could have been a second ovulation? so i'm 10days PO (or possibly 7 if i did OV that day)

and everday after that i had really creamy CM, a bit like baby lotion? then i got to 7DPO and i got really stretchy globby bright yellow CM! and everyday since then i've had this yellow stretchy CM, that feels and looks quite creamy, but stretchy?

The Cm you describe about when it 'dripped out' was like the CM i got 2 days after Ov, it was so weird!

This is my first cycle, so not sure what i usually have, but i thought you were meant to dry up after ov?
my cervix is still quite high aswell,can only just reach it. while i was waiting for a AF before i could start trying my cervix was really low. so i really don't understand whats going on.

Got quite a bloody taste in my mouth aswell ...

Fingers crossed for you hun!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: xx
I'll probably be testing again tomorrow :rofl: xxxx

hey butterfly have you tested today? i can see a faint line on that ic! xx

I'm wondering too!

btw, my cm dried up today as well to "sticky", saw you posted that on another thread. I think maybe I didn't ovulate earlier this month when I had my first LH surge and that I ovulated now instead!

Hope that's not the case for you and that you get your bfp!!!!

Hi Ladies :)

Another BFN this morning, and still sticky dry cm, cervix up really high still.

I had me down as 12DPO today, FF says 11DPO, But also i could have ovulated 3 days after i got my first + opt because that was the day i had the most and thickest EWCM. so i could also be (9DPO)

I'm not out till the witch gets me! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back