• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The blues already!!!

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
Well after baby sitting my friends 15 month old kid...it has put me off so much as awful as it sounds. He is spoiled has a bad temper and wants his own way all the time and usually gets it. Has no routine what so ever and does as he wants, wont eat!
What a day, ive started to feel like when i have mine it will be the same, cant control them and have a life of hell! How am i gonna cope when im stressed from looking after one for 6 hours!!! I just don't feel happy about anything at the minute. I know im lucky to be pregnant but why am i feeling like this? xxx

Last edited:
OMG cant believe this has come from you of all people!! Hey honey, its just hormones!!! Pregnancy is like a ROLLERCOASTER of emotions and feelings. - dont stress, you will be the best mummy - remember how much you want this!! *big hug* (hey where are all the smileys gone?? - cant seem to put them up)
Tracey x

smileys :)

Maybe your right maybe hormones i know how much i want it ...maybe i wont cope? oh god knows xxx

was just about to say the same! cant believe youre saying that! lol hormones indeed, tri 1 is full of rollercoaster rides of horrid thoughts and emotions, but once thats passed youll be shocked at everything you thought and will be so excited. xx

Ah i know i can't believe i'm feeling like this! I'm gonna blame the hormones and hope it is.
Is it easier to handle your own kids than anyone elses?
I keep having ups and downs all the time...hope it will pass! xxx

Definately big fat hormones love! I spent the whole of trimester 1 feeling down and anxious....am now finally beginning to feel a little glow as the happy hormones seem to have arrived. As for the babysitting - I am terrible with other people's kids...but I do think it's different with your own as you let them know the boundaries early on and set up your own routine and your child will respond to that. xx

my auntie always said to me when she had her babies she was entirely confident and fine with her own, didnt mind changing nappies etc, but she said she just couldnt do it with other peoples children!
Its apparently completely different when its your own. I personally enjoy very much looking after children, and if they are little shits i make a note to myself for my child not to behave like that! so its great for experience i think honey, it will pass trust me. i was awful in tri 1! crying all the time and just generally not believing i could do it, and here we are in week 27 and i have my push chair and cot and all the stuff im gonna need, and i feel so confident about it now! and i honestly cannot wait. x

Awww thanks alot girls...them last comments made me feel a whole lot better :) thank you for your support and not just thinking im a ungrateful cow :rofl: xxx

Last edited:
:hugs: it will just be your hormones hunny, you will have up days and you will have down days but everything will be fine x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defo hormones babe! I had a bit of a freakout a few weeks ago too. Was thinking how will I cope, what if I'm a crap mum etc. You'll be a great mum! And I agree that this will pass :hugs::hugs::hugs:

awww.. remember how long youve wanted this for honey and what youve been through in ttc! youll be an amazing mum x

Hey hun came across this thread and thought I would add....apart from a couple of my friends little ones some of the other kids get right on my t*ts!! ha ha and its definately different with your own, you get into your own little routines AND you wouldnt immediately take to an adult and know how they respond so why would you immediately like a particular kid? I do actually respond well to kids now because I now actually have one and I am more confident but its like saying I want to speak spanish and assume just coz youve signed up for the course you will immediately be fluent. Does that make sense? Take care babe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back