The big purchased thread

Just got nursery furiture, pram, car seat and accessories today in mamas and papas. Thanks to generous grandparents.

That must be lovely to have the stuff bought for you :D my mum is buying a newborn/ 0-3 coat :D and a box of stuff - she always gets a box of stuff but I never know what until I go and pick it up haha!!

Ive reserved it and pick it up tomorrow, I just really resented the thought of paying almost £100 for one and has great reviews on amazon. Am putting the bank card away now as ive just ordered moses basket sheets, baby grooming and care kit and Elmo rear view mirror for car....no more buying I need to eat this month. Sooooo hard but baby needs these things lol

People are so generous arent they, I cant believe the things people have got us

Yea it's lovely what some people do :) it's only my mum that buys things for us and we will get an outfit or something off a couple of people after Olivia is born but my mum buys a huge box and fills it with like shampoo, cotton wool, clippers, brush, talc, vests and things. I dot know exactly what I will get lol but it's normally all lovely :) I thought she would only do it for the first but on number 4 and she said the other day she is off out to buy a box soon to put things in :) when I asked her where I could get nice small coats she said she would buy it which is lovely as I've looked in matalan (but were all boys practically) and looked in the huge new look but was too big. I would look in asda but we just moved away from there! Lol and my tesco nothing I liked (but half way though sale so it's all big suits but bab is due in June) will be nice if mum buys me some dress bibs as only got a few.
It's when other people buy huge things like pram and cot it's like woah!!! I want someone to do that for me!!! Lol!!!! When I was having 1st tho mil bought all the TT bottles, steriliser ext :D

I will start with my favourite purchase so far
eqy9ede9.jpg

My cousin bought me the blanket from
This set :) x

I seen a blanket there :) it's nice I'm deffo having a girl and got about 20 pink blankets in the house so didn't get it lol

Just bought this off Ebay for his Newborn photoshoot!

AAHH :) Hope it fits him when hes born! Bought it and realised they don't ask for a size.What if he has a meatball head lmao!

cute.jpg

Last edited:
Awe that's so cute!!!! I'm making this one
ajapu6yg.jpg

I haven't started yet as making a quilt first but will start when quilt is done

Awe that's so cute!!!! I'm making this one
ajapu6yg.jpg

I haven't started yet as making a quilt first but will start when quilt is done

I saw this was going to buy it aswell.
Going with the giraffe, mickey mouse ears and red pants with tail and frog hat :)
OHs aunty is a photographer and she wants to do piks like these :) cant wait!
She has an knitted owl hat aswell.

Our babas are going to look cute as hell in these!! xx

Oh I love those!!! Going to ask my brother in law if he's up for doing a photo shoot for us. Only does it in his spare time but is such a good photographer!!

They r so adorable!
i got mine off ebay. Its coming from china lol hope it bloody arrives!! xx

It should do :D I have seen them on eBay but I have tons of wool in the house so don't see the point lol I'm making these too
(If I get time)
5amuhy5u.jpg
bu9ejeru.jpg

Thats the frog one ive also bought.

cute as hell!
i cant knit to save my life! my mum and step grandmother does but they r busy knitting him cardis and hats lol.

cant wait to see them when ur finished hun xx

Love it might have to have a wee peak, couldnt knit it dont have the patience lol, built our baby swing yesterday, looks soooooo comfy, do you ever wish sometimes you could fit into these things just to try them out lol

Haha i no!
im still undecided on what swing to get my brothers and sister t getting it end of april. so hopefully the one i reaaaaally want is still on sale in mamas and papas. the starlite one i think for 89.99 xx

Igot one yesterday from smyths toys reduced from 70 to 50 think I posted it above, bright starts ingenuity, its lovely and folds up to make space, and the music surprisingly very relaxing, so very happy so far, now need to borrow a baby and try it out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back