Shettles and O+12 method? isit possible?

ayeshasi

Reaction score
Right, back again with questions :shakehead::shakehead:

Haha

Right, i ovulate on cycle day 17. I have been temping. Hoping to concieve a girl :)

This month im thinking of trying the Shettles method, BD 2 days before Ov, so until day 15. Do u think i could also try O+12 method in the same month?? Just to increase my chances?

So if i Bd until day 15, then when would i have to BD for the O+12 method? Day 18?

tia

I am trying the shettles method this time as I have 4 boys. I am only bd'ing 2 days before ov and not at all after. I have tried the diet previously - this didn't work for me. I am also only bd'ing on the months that the gender prediction calendar and chinese prediction calendar says I will conceive a girl (this month) xx

BTW the 0+12 method refutes the theory about boy sperm being quicker but dying sooner and I wouldnt risk the 0+12 personally - I think there is a high chance for a boy doing this. Also, try not to orgasm when you bd x

Gd luck to u! Hope it works out for u and me both :)

Thanks hun, you too, let me know how you get on xx

Best of luck girls... hope it all works for you both xxx

I'm doing shettles, I recon that o+12 doesn't make sense if boy sperm are quicker. Also shallow penetration is meant to work for girls too.

i really believed in these methods and actually fully looked into them, i actually concieved a girl on the day i got a line on the opk and i had the big O too so the theory for me didnt actually work, i really do hope it works for you and you get your pink bundles :)

I never O and still have all boys so maybe that part is not so true xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back