The best moments

ISH

Reaction score
I had a bit of a cloud nine moment the other day and I thought it would be nice if we could share our very favourite moments with our babies :love:

For me, it was when he was just finishing a feed (BF), and he looked up at me and started smiling and 'talking' to me - with his mouth full! There was so much love in his eyes...

I love it when ruby wakes up first thing of the morning , I love hearing her chatting away to herself in her crib and I love it when she first sees my face of a morning and the smiles she gives me xxx

I love it when she first sees my face of a morning and the smiles she gives me xxx

I have to agree this is just the best feeling in the world! Emily wakes, starts to cry, then sees my face and beams at me... I love it! :)

Same as Katie Lou for me, when I go into her room she kicks her little legs out and squeals with excitement :) Also when I feed her she gives me amazing eye contact and she starts stroking my face and smiling at me, absolutely melts my heart <3 x

Does anyone else's baby do a swimming motion when they are BF? Vince does a perfect front crawl, it's absolutely hilarious!!!

Does anyone else's baby do a swimming motion when they are BF? Vince does a perfect front crawl, it's absolutely hilarious!!!

I just noticed it as kicking and arm raising but YES it's swimming!

K does this too!

My favourite is definitely when she wakes up and sees me and gets hpthe biggest smile! Makes you forget all the hard stuff in an instant! :)

Vince just howls with hunger when he wakes up, LOL! The smiles only come after his tummy is satisfied.

I'm agreeing with everyone. The smiles first thing in the morning, the chatter tellin me all about his dreams whilst I change his nappy and then the love in his eyes as I bf him. I melt every single time he does it :love:

Agree with the morning smiles they make getting up soooo worth it, the wee noises he makes when hes eating too I love those & I love the way he follows me around the room and then realises his head only turns so far & is like " hey, where'd ya go?!" lol :love:

Last edited:
oh yes the smiles first thing in the morning then we have progressed to KISSES and hand clapping when i pick her up first thing, even if i have the most awful morning breath!

I also love baby sneezes they are too cute then their little faces afterwards like wtf! lol x

i love when i go out to the shops or somewhere and oh has him,and when i come back and he hears my voice he smiles and looks for me :love: i love his smiles when hes feeding too..

ohhh i just love him so so much xxx

Awwww what a lovely thread!!

I love his little pretend cry when I've walked away for a minute! As soon as I go back to him he just stares at my face eyes wide open and gives a gummy smile. That's adorable the little sneaky monkey xxxx

The way she looks for me when someone else has her. The way she turns towards the sound of my voice. How my singing stops her crying and of course the morning smiles xxx

I agree morning smiles are the best :)

I had a lovely moment the other night, I went and lay next to her on her play mat and she dropped her toy, looked up at me and smiled and started stroking my face, it was the sweetest thing ever :cloud9:

Lewis does the swimming thing, it's OK as long as his nails are short!

I love it when OH comes in, he puts him on his changing mat and he just looks up at him talking, and he really sticks his tongue out to make lots of different noises like he's got lots to tell him. He talks to Charlie after school in the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back