• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The best bit about being pregnant...

nori

Reaction score
... is definately watching baby move in the tummy.. i love it.. i could lie here and watch it all day long. Its so amazing, i still cant believe it really! :D

Whats the best bit about pregnancy for you?

Claire x

being able to eat as much chocolate as i want and having an excuse to be tired! xx

Having the 3D scan was an amazing experience, feeling LO kick and wriggle, and DH feeling kicks too :D

i agree with the eating chocolate & tiredness....
BUT best bit so far for me has been my OH's face when our baby smiled at us when we were having our 3d scan after 20mins of having its hands in front of its face.

Noor~ul~Usman said:
Knowing he's gona be out in 5 weeks!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

haha, me too! but 10 weeks :shock:
i love seeing him kick, boring my friends to death with it & midwife meetings, especially when you get a good one who fancies a chat!

- baby movements
- scans
- telling people the news!!
- being able to finally give up smoking properly :roll:
- eating!!
- knowing I will meet LO in 11 weeks :D

* Maternity Leave that starts in 10 days- yey!! :dance:
* Eating for 2
* Everybody tends to smile at you when they look at your Belly!
* My daughter & partners faces when they see/feel LO moving around.
* Having a big Belly to be proud of.

yeah i love that too hun!!! since this weekend i think she has turned downwards and so im getting kicks and movement almost constantly - its amazing to watch and feel!!! she is doing it right now :D

I also love the fact i have been able to eat as much crap as i want - you should see the bag of food OH packs me to work everyday :lol:

My maternity leave, once it starts, in 2 days :cheer:

Knowing that in a few weeks i will be holding my little girl and i cant wait!!! :cheer:

:think: :think: :think: :think:

I used to love the movement but now that bean is getting so ruddy big most of the movements are really uncomfortable.

The only good thing at the minute is the fact there's only 5 weeks left!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I know I'm going to really miss the movements as she sticks various parts of herself out in all directions. I've loved watching/feeling her and knowing she's so safely tucked up inside.

Having said that she has so little space now that it's really quite uncomfortable! She is more than welcome to come out so I can get on with enjoying getting to know her and missing being pregnant ;)

The best thing about pregnancy is that it has an end, for me.

Cant wait to meet the baby but not enjoying this pregnancy lark. Looking forward for it to be over with and for it to be baby time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back