thanks ladies, all the best xxxx

mrsbrickelltobe

Reaction score
hi ladies!!

just wanna say, i cant believe how quickly pregnancy flies, it seems like yest i left a post on tri two saying that i was too scared to go to trimester three as it sounded all scary and serious compared to the laughs we had in tri two.

it also seems like yest that i couldnt believe i was down to double figures (99days left etc) well here i am with 6 days left, and it really has flown by.

ive whinged all the way through, moaning about this and that and now even though i cant wait to meet little one, im gutted to be at the end. im gonna miss everyone and everything on here, and i really do wish i enjoyed my pregnancy a little more rather than complaining all the time.

i still get ttc withdrwal symptoms! i kinda miss spending hundereds of ££££'s on preg tests and doing three in a row "just to see" and charting obsessively, and dragging oh to bed "coz im fertile right now so come along!"

so ladies, put your feet up, rub your bumps and ENJOY BEING PREGNANT.

wishing you all the very best, gonna miss you!
thanks for all your replies/texts and for all the funny posts that kept me going.
i hope you all go on to have happy healthy deliveries, and if your reading this and still ttc, IT WILL HAPPEN.

all the best ladies xxxx

Are you going somewhere? Being induced soon? What have I missed? Oris this a "just incase"? :D

hi deb! im going in AGAIN tomor. they better not send me bloody home this time.

appt at 3pm

been told to take my bags AGAIN in case they want to deliver her, they keep sending me home saying im going on my own but pains disapear and nothing else happens.

please let me have her tomor! :pray:

if im back on here tomor, do not talk to me, ill be in a serious bad mood :evil:

:wave: for now x

Ahhhh! Best of luck fo tomorrow then! Refuse to leave til you have had your LO!!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back