What is the best bit about being pregnant?

Rowesb

Reaction score
ok, as 2nd tri is supposed to be the easiest of the 3....

My best bit has to be watching my belly move :lol: trying to work out which bit is where??

I can waste so much time sat in the bath watching, especially now I can see it turn

Erm best bit tricky, baby moving and responding to things I think, i've been enjoying it most recently. I love that he recognises his dad voice when he comes in from work and starts kicking, I love waking up and feeling him wriggle and he's waking up too, then get more active during the day. For me the third trimester so far has been the best, its not been without complications as you may know but generally i'm enjoying it much more and feel much happier and relaxed. Hope you're doing ok x

Just knowing that I'm growing a little person inside me. Feeling the kicks and punches is great especially when my older kids can feel it too. i was dozing on the sofa the other evening and i woke up to find my 8 year old chasing baby around my stomach. will miss my bump!

Feeling her move, and knowing I am going to have another wonderful daughter. And yes, the love I feel already is amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back