the belly button question

pilkers

Reaction score
Just got back from my midwife and thought I'd ask her about the tender area near the belly button that a few of us are experiencing...(i told her a few of us on the forum had mentioned it!)

she said that we all have a ligament there from when we were babies and it's just stretching and nothing to worry about

:D

i thought you were talking about innies and outies!!

my OH is scared i'll get an outie! :rotfl: :rotfl:

thats good info to know though thanks

annem said:

I've suddenly got an outie ...my OH is disgusted by it :rotfl:

My belly button is beginning to resemble a soup bowl!! Its HUGE!! Any bigger and I will be able to drink me tea out of it!! Well...if I was double jointed I could... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mine is stretching- think it will pop in a few weeks :shock:

pilkers said:
annem said:

I've suddenly got an outie ...my OH is disgusted by it :rotfl:

i think mine is in the makings of being an outie and my OH will hate it if it does! :rotfl:

annem said:

omg annem thats the same as my OH, when he was cutting Evies cord he cut is as close as possible to 'stop her getting an outie' :rotfl: , luckily it seems to have worked.

my oh laughed when i got an outie and kept poking it, pressing it saying on button off button :wall:

when i had her cause i still had an outie he said haha u willl have an outie now. but as stuff was emptying then i got teh pain in belly button again and not its and innie again :D :cheer:

my mum says my belly button is starting to resemble the grand canyon :shock:

little*red said:
annem said:

omg annem thats the same as my OH, when he was cutting Evies cord he cut is as close as possible to 'stop her getting an outie' :rotfl: , luckily it seems to have worked.

:rotfl: :rotfl: i'll give that advise to my OH.

If i stick my belly out as far as poss my belly button nearly becomes flat and my OH tells me to pull my top back down so he can't see it :rotfl:

arr kimbo i can't imagine what your belly button looks like from that defination!! :D

I have an inny still... I can't remember when it popped out with Tia... But its on the verge of doing it any day now... I looked at it early and it had gone all big and round, and I can see the bottom.. (very dry skin in there.. :roll: :puke: )

Squiglet said:
I have an inny still... I can't remember when it popped out with Tia... But its on the verge of doing it any day now... I looked at it early and it had gone all big and round, and I can see the bottom.. (very dry skin in there.. :roll: :puke: )

do most people's pop out then? x x

annem said:
arr kimbo i can't imagine what your belly button looks like from that defination!! :D

huuuuuuuuuuge and stretched lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back