The Bargains / Deals Thread!

Just wanted to say thanks. Ive just bought the breast pump. Wow my first purchase i didnt have one. Dead chuffed :)

Posted in another thread but for those looking for an angelcare sound/movement monitor they had these in our Tesco last night

I have the manual breast pump, but if it's for anything serious, it takes for ever and sore arms after. I got the spectra electric one which was a v quick purchase and it's great.

Last edited:
That's a good deal, will have to check my Tesco Ams x

Highly recommend the Angelcare monitor - its amazing and that's a great price! X

Thanks Ams - happened to notice this in our Tesco today. I wouldn't have gone down that aisle if I hadn't seen your post with the offer. We've been thinking about which one to get. I've heard good things about them, as well as the sound pad giving off loads of false alarms and scaring parents, but we've gone for it! X

Last edited:
i have a £100 voucher for mothercare from when they screwed me over and i have some tesco vouchers to double up with (although mnight save those for xmas) so i should get some deals.

I am waiting for them to let us double up in baby stuff again. Right now you can only double up on there bloody tablet... I don't want a tablet I want a monitor and have £45 so £90 when I can double up!!!

Someone told me they wont be doubling up till after summer, for the schools going back in.

So just used my £70 vouchers today towards a toddler bed. X

Vic30 we only had one false alarm which was when my son very first learnt to roll and somehow he managed to roll all the way down to the end of the cot and fell asleep up against the bars so not much weight on the mattress - I hope you are really pleased with the monitor, it gave me such peace of mind, especially when my son went into his own room xx

Thanks Niknak! One false alarm sounds like something I could cope with. I've read about a baby strangling itself on the cord but I think it was faulty. I think in right in saying you can just use the sound part but I'd like to use the whole thing in case if a what if situation. I know serious problems are relatively rare but I always think the worst with this type of stuff! We'll have a proper look at it tomorrow to see how it all works :) it's another item bought :)

george half price sale starting this week ...ares starts 2moro not sure if all same dates :D x

Matalan have a sale on at the moment. There wasn't loads of kids stuff but a few nice bits if you know your baby's gender! :) saying that I got two snowsuits/fluffy sleepsuit type thingys ;) a white sheep one and a cow print one, both reduced from £9 to £4 - I couldn't resist as I'd seen them both at full price and thought they were so cute!

xx

Pumpkin Patch has everything at half price and free delivery xx

Kiddiecare have a sale on I'm guna get my car seat base off there cos it's only £80 instead of £120

Hi girls,
Flash sale on at babies r us until midnight!

Tesco baby event starts tomorrow. Time to stock up on the cheeky bots nappies

Another Tesco baby event...ooh! Exciting! Thanks for that x

Just bumping this to see if anyone got/seen some bargains :) xx

If anyone has a Home Bargains shop near them, I was in yesterday and they've got some lovely inexpensive stuff! The blankets feel really soft but I've bought too many already haha! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back