The Bargains / Deals Thread!

iWitch

Reaction score
I've noticed a few Mothercare threads lately because of their Christmas Deals...I thought it might be better if there's just the one that gets updated?

Every day they have an Advent Calendar Deal on....or deal of the day but others have managed to come across other bargains too.

I've just found this on hotukdeals.com; a Winnie the Pooh cotbed for £20...it's gorgeous!

http://www.mothercare.com/Winnie-th...9014,default,pd.html#q=winnie the pooh cotbed

Hurry and buy it will go even though it says you can still preorder at the min. I did this with the Stokke Footmuff last week and by lunch time they'd all gone and completely out of stock for the rest of the day hence me missing the bargain!

**EDIT: POST ALL DEALS :D**

Last edited:
It was me beig a pest and posting them daily because I figured that some would apply to some and not others and didn't think about doing one thread lol.

I'm torn with the 20% off sets deal as there's a few I want but idk if I should so close to Xmas hmmm

oh my goodness, no mattress but still great deal!! pity I bought a second hand one from friend for £60.
Will keep an eye on that thanks! x

£20 for a cot bed, that is soooo cheap! I think they must have priced it incorrectly. Quick people, get ordering!

lol i think thats meant to be £200 lol oh dear i almost wanna buy then flog it lol

sadly its out of stock lol

Last edited:
They've all gone I told my friend about it and he tried to order but no joy!

Just thought the 1 thread would mean any deals posted will be easier to find x

Already too late! Couldn't click on the link then eventually they were out of stock :( xx

They've all gone I told my friend about it and he tried to order but no joy!

Just thought the 1 thread would mean any deals posted will be easier to find x

im just stupid and didnt think lol

a general deals thread would be a good idea actually.

I like deals threads! Toria seems to find these deals well!

With January sales and stuff coming up aswell we need somewhere to share bargains found

I like deals threads! Toria seems to find these deals well!

With January sales and stuff coming up aswell we need somewhere to share bargains found

I shall make an attempt at amending the title to Deals Thread!

I saw a post on Facebook about the cot bed earlier, think it was a mistake and they realised before anyone could order it as it was getting deleted out of everyone's shopping basket before they could pay :( great thread though I love a good bargain! X

I tried to get that cot as soon as it was released and they wouldn't let me grrr was gutted was a price error x

£80 off gracco evo pushchair plum (from £279.99 - £199.99)
£10 elc my first MP3 player
20% off newborn mix and match

At mothercare

I've also seen on fb asos are 20% off today

Last edited:
Mothercare deal of the day:

£10 off all Moses baskets
Wooden Garage now £20 from £50
20% off all my first clothing

Sooooo glad I've left my bank card at home today!!

Upto 50% off at mamas and papas including maternity wear etc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back