The Bargains / Deals Thread!

George at Asda have 25% off all kids and baby clothes for the next 3 days. Great for stocking up on some basics!

WHAT?!!! Haha that's brilliant. I just happen to be in about 5 minutes drive away from Asda George tomorrow afternoon...I might just pop in! X

Oh I've just googled this online and it's an online offer only! So I don't even need to go! Haha x

Yeah Vic sorry, I should have mentioned although you can opt to collect in store (for free I think)!

Yes you can :) thanks for the info - there's some final vests and booties I'd like! X

Aww goody! I work in the George department so I've had my eye on a few things. Plus I'll get my colleague discount too.

Arrrrghhh put loads of stuff in my basket for Asda yesterday but didn't buy it as I couldn't find either of my bank cards... went to buy it tonight and over half the stuff I wanted is sold out :( :( :(.

Arrrrghhh put loads of stuff in my basket for Asda yesterday but didn't buy it as I couldn't find either of my bank cards... went to buy it tonight and over half the stuff I wanted is sold out :( :( :(.

Did you not have a paypal acc? x

Aww that's rubbish! All the stuff I wanted (can only choose neutral) was out of stock or not the same choice as in store. I went to Asda yesterday but didn't buy! X

I bet when baby is here and I want gender specific things nobody has a sale on haha!

I bet when baby is here and I want gender specific things nobody has a sale on haha!

I'm thinking the same ! There'll definitely have sales in July! Baby might have to wait! Oh I'm a harsh mummy!!! Or a cheeky one - I'm hoping family and friends will buy us little gender specific outfits!!! X

i have a £100 voucher for mothercare from when they screwed me over and i have some tesco vouchers to double up with (although mnight save those for xmas) so i should get some deals.

Sounds good. Definitely going to be using our Tesco Clubcard and nectar card points for baby stuff :) x

Oh what a bloody pain - didn't even notice that I could use Paypal!

Never mind, don't really mind missing out too much when the stuff is so cheap to begin with.

Oh what a bloody pain - didn't even notice that I could use Paypal!

Never mind, don't really mind missing out too much when the stuff is so cheap to begin with.

It's always worth checking - loads more places are accepting it. My card rarely leaves my purse when I'm at home now...generally I look if I can pay with PayPal coz I can't be areas to walk downstairs for it! xx

Haha. No mine is always near by usually but I had left mine on kitchen worktop and my husband had put a box on top of it - only realised when I tidied up and he had taken my other card to work with him! I agree though, I have been known to pay by paypal in the past when I simply cannot be bothered to move, it's far too convenient.

i have a £100 voucher for mothercare from when they screwed me over and i have some tesco vouchers to double up with (although mnight save those for xmas) so i should get some deals.

I am waiting for them to let us double up in baby stuff again. Right now you can only double up on there bloody tablet... I don't want a tablet I want a monitor and have £45 so £90 when I can double up!!!

Debating about whether to buy the breast pump. I'm debating whether or not I want to breast feed. I already bought the Tommee Tippee bottle set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back