the baby's room so far...

titch

Reaction score
I tried to find the thread of these pics already but just couldnt find them!! So we're not finished yet, need curtains, bedding, nightlights etc... but the crib arrived today and I got as much sorted as I can.

Attachments

• babys nursery 001.jpg
    babys nursery 001.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 50
  • babys nursery 002.jpg
    babys nursery 002.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 43
  • babys nursery 003.jpg
    babys nursery 003.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 45
  • babys nursery 004.jpg
    babys nursery 004.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 40
Aww thats lovely hun :love: I have a very similar crib :)

Room is looking great Tiny! xxx

Aww so cute! Is that a swinging or a gliding crib from JL? I want the Mothercare glider crib so badly! Will get it asap now :)

Its a swinging crib. When I tried the gliding one in John lewis I found it quite stiff and it seemed like you'd have to be constantly moving it yourself, the one I bought you could set swinging and it would carry on for a bit. Probably something wrong with the one I tried but it put me off!

Its so fab to have all the main furniture sorted. Im gonna have the nursery organised wayyyy early! But makes me stay calm, I dont think I could handle a last minute rush!

I might go and look at that swinging crib, although I have set my heart on the Mothercare glider, I can see that there is a £50 saving if I bought that one - which mattress have you got/ordered for it? Sorry to be so nosey! :)

Rooms looking great Tiny, it all seems so long away but bday will soon be here - i see from your ticker you have 94days its gonna soon come round x

Room looks great Tiny!!!
We have just put up a blanket box and thats about it, wish i was as organised as you!! :) xx

Looks lovely and we have a similar swinging crib but I dont like it to swing so OH tightened it so it doesnt :lol:

Lookin good Tiny! I've finished the decorating now but struggling finding the fabric I want for curtains....no furniture yet though, you're so organised!!! :)

I love it!! We had that crib too - never used the swinging bit but it was great for both boys. That picture on the wall is so lovely :cloud9:

what a lovely room your little one is gona have mine is just getting a cot in the corner of mine lol i cant have the swinging cribs because of the cats i have sooooo jelous

I might go and look at that swinging crib, although I have set my heart on the Mothercare glider, I can see that there is a £50 saving if I bought that one - which mattress have you got/ordered for it? Sorry to be so nosey! :)

I ordered a mattress through John Lewis as well. It was £14. Hasnt arrived yet though. I could find anything cheaper and at least if you buy the crib and mattress from the same retailer youre likely to get a good fit! (feeling optimistic today!)

I love it!! We had that crib too - never used the swinging bit but it was great for both boys. That picture on the wall is so lovely :cloud9:

Thanks :) Its actually a page from a book. I swa the book in Tesco and it made me cry it was such a lovely story. So I bought it and framed 3 of the pages. The 2nd one says "I love you as long as the days" and the last one "and I know that you love me" ahhhh :cry:

Looks lovely and we have a similar swinging crib but I dont like it to swing so OH tightened it so it doesnt :lol:

Its got a lock on it so you can have it stationary or swinging :)

Lovely room Tiny, those pictures were a great find! I see youv'e been sneeking into the kiddies book section already then! he he

do you mind me asking what make is your pushchair, it's sooo nice, like pram but not chunky and cumbersome

It looks lovely tiny, mine's about done too, just need a chair now x

its a mamas&papas pliko pramette. It comes in different textiles but mines polka, think its being discontinued if you want that exact print.

As you know, we have the same one Tiny. Mine is at my MIL house and I have only taken it out briefly. Does it come with a mattress or something for pram mode? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back