Little Mans Bedroom :)

KellyHook

Reaction score
Well here is our little mans room so far! :)

We need Bedding, Lighshade and new curtains... we are running out of space as its only a small room, we wanted to put the changing table in there and a chair but not sure if we can get them both in, the pram will come out when he is born and so will the bouncer so will give us some more space..

I would like to get some nice pictures or something to put on the wall but cant find any i like! any idea?

14neaug.jpg

6rsj6s.jpg

ah lovely hun. we only have a small room aswell. ha to fiddle around to fit everything in. same as you though pushchair, bouncer etc will come out soon. xxx

Ah, looks lovely! Our bubbas room is about the same size, we've been out today and bought paint and will be getting started on it at the weekend :)

aww that is lovely, we are still doing ours, its never going to be done in time. :(

Looks lovely Kel :)

Have been at my friends this evening putting her cot together and it's so exciting! Cannot wait for mine to be done now! xx

Kellyhook it looks lovely. How exciting is it to be getting things all ready. B and Q have some nice pictures of teddy bears and dinosaurs, on canvasas and also in frames.

O thank you!! Will have to have a look there! Xx

We didn't know what we were looking for really to add the finishing touches to our walls (Only just got them papered last week and have no furniture ordered yet though). While we were wandering aimlessly round B and Q yet again looking at paper and paint we saw the pictures and loved the teddy in a frame and the teddy canvas ones. I've had a look on the internet and 'nursery' artworks are very expensive, but these ones are a good price so won't be too much of a trauma to replace them when jumping bean decides in a few years that they want peppa pig or thomas instead!

Looks lovely hun :)

you could also make your own pictures for the walls

lots of easy ways to do it that dont involve having any creative skills :)

buy some fabric with a design you like, simply staple it over a piece of board

get fabric, printed paper, photos, anything that takes your fancy and put it behind a piece of thick white card that you cut a shape out of, so you could cut a simple teddy design out and then put a fabric behind that you really like

you could buy some of the small blank canvases (the cheap book shops normally have them at good prices) give them a lick of paint in a funky colour, then let yourself go crazy, do splashes of other colour paints (sample pots from b&q etc are great for this :D ) or you could stick on photos etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back