• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The baby development thread

evie_smith

Reaction score
Just thought it would be nice and Just wondering where we all are on development Chloe can crawl and stand but she is'nt a big talker - I'm not worried my other two were big talkers but didn't take off till about 9/10months
Chloe can say mama, mooooomy, dada, bewwwwwla (bella) and bub-bub (boob) but only as and when she wants to every now and then lol so not a big talker

How are all your babies developing and what ages r they at now?

Awww how sweet! Well done Chloe!

Isla is 7 months old today!

She sits. That's about it with regards to being mobile! She hates tummy time, and would rather be held standing up than try herself.

She talks abit, mamama dadadadada
Etc but generally she just raaaaaaaas all day.

She eats 3 meals a day and sleeps 12hrs now so I'm much happier :) still having boob, but not as often. She slings herself at my boob when she is thirsty.

Tegan has just turned 7 months she sits on her own and has just started pulling herself up to standing, she babbles away all day long But the only words are daddaddad and mammam x

So good your babies r babbling Chloe sits quiet all day :)

Chloe slings herself at my boob too hehe!

Ooo I love seeing how other babies are getting on, they are all doing so well :) Ella-rose is just over 7.5 months and she rolls both ways, sits herself up, pulls herself to stand, crawls and walks if we hold her hands/ with her walker thingy (although she's developed a fear of it after falling over!) She's not much of a talker either, she can say dada and squeal a lot but that's about it! I read somewhere that early walkers are slow to talk and vice versa so not too worried, although mama would be nice to hear :lol: she does give me lots if kisses though and none to her dad :lol:

Herbie is 8 months can crawl (now super fast lol) pull himself up
Walks with walker
Walks around sofa
Leaves go and stands for a few seconds
And his new trick is leaving go of one thing and holding onto another, so if he's stood at the sofa he leaves go and grabs his highchair then moves his feet lol
Can sit up from laying flat ( what isnt the best at night when putting him to sleep)
Can say mama dada baba nana,
And SCREAM he thinks it so funny he gets higher and higher and loves it when the other two join in lol
He gives kisses when you ask
And shakes his head for NO so funny he dose it when his dad asks for a kiss but then he give me one straight away lol

The only stuff I have found he isn't that good it is things like clapping and been trying to teach him 'how big is he today' and him to put his arms up but he just looks at me as if I'm crazy lol
I can't remember how old my other two where when they started joining in the actions and things

We all have very clever babies some seem to be good a different things

Oz is gonna be 5 months old tomorrow :love:

He still doesn't really sit unaided, he can sit if he leans riiiiight forward so his chin is almost on his knees lol, but he will chuck himself to the side all of a sudden. I'm sure he'll be upright soon enough.

He chatters away and has now discovered how to make high pitched noises, which actually made the cat poo his pants and literally all four legs left the ground as he jumped lol

He says mumumum noooooooo, mumumooooooo and when I leave a room he says mumum lol, probably just a noise but I like to think he's calling me and he knows I'm mummy and daddy is daddy :love:

OMG I love him soooo much.

C is 9.5 months and can crawl, stand, walk along sideways, like round the sofa, say mama, dada, hiya, milk (comes out as olka but it means milk lol!) and duck, clap, do hi-fives, feed himself most foods, that's the good stuff lol, he can also destroy pretty much anything he can get his hands on, remove books from bookshelves, empty bags and purses, rip up the post, and terrorise animals. My poor furry babies lol :)

Oh, I get kisses on demand now too which is lovely, but it's the ones he gives without me asking first that mean the most :love:

Oscar is 10m

He's just started crawling and when you call him he shakes his head, laughs and crawls in the opposite direction.

Whatever you ask him he shakes his head no.

He feeds the dogs all his food

Will say dad, dadadad, that's it, but when people are in conversation he babbles along like he's joining in. It's so funny to watch

C is 9.5 months and can crawl, stand, walk along sideways, like round the sofa, say mama, dada, hiya, milk (comes out as olka but it means milk lol!) and duck, clap, do hi-fives, feed himself most foods, that's the good stuff lol, he can also destroy pretty much anything he can get his hands on, remove books from bookshelves, empty bags and purses, rip up the post, and terrorise animals. My poor furry babies lol :)

Yea we have lots of this other stuff too, his fab thing is the dogs water bowl or a little chew on his bone lol
And I keep losing him and find him under curtains and coners of the room.
As soon as he see's you with food he's ready to pull it off your plate
I think they only get worse getting upto stuff for now on lol
L

Oh, I get kisses on demand now too which is lovely, but it's the ones he gives without me asking first that mean the most :love:

:love: that's sooooo lovely. Can't wait to get kisses from my baby :love:

Last edited:
If I say kisses to Chloe she opens her mouth and I get slobbery kisses on demand but fades gets her head turned away lol I don't think she likes his goatie lol

Clever babies!

Drake is 8 months on Tuesday (eek!) and can sit up, can sit up from lying down, stand up holding on to furniture, says dada allllllllllllllllllllllllll day long. Tries to say hiya and waves the same time. He's learnt today how to clap hands! He also gives me a high 5.

He can't crawl yet though, he goes on all fours but he's more interested in the dribble that lands on the floor lmao!

J is 8 months on thurs!!! He is so close to sitting up from lying, talks NONE stop (well babbles.) Seriously he doens not be quiet unless he's asleep. He can't crawl but only cos he can roll so beautifully, it is his mode of transport- he spins himself round on his tummy like a break dancer and then rolls appropriately and he's fantastic at it. He CAN push himself forward but rollings easier!! Haha!! Has 3 meals a day, feeds himself. He sleeps at least 12 hours, sometimes 13 annd occasionally 1d hours solidly woop!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can sit unaided, waves and if you say 'shakey shakey shake shake' he will shake his hands up and down if there's something in them X

Paige can crawl and stand while holding onto things. Shes got a wooden walker truck so she walks around the house with it now which is so cute :love: She can climb the stairs (which is a nightmare because I havent got a bottom stairgate yet!) She says muma and dada now and knows who is who which is lovely.

She can stand on her own for up to about 10/15 seconds and can squat down to pick things up a bit to easily now! I don't think it'll be long before shes taking a few steps.

I love knowing how all the babies are getting on :love:

This is great reading how everyone's babies are getting On they are all getting on so well :)

amelia is nearly 6 motnhs and she can sit unsaided stand holding hands and spins on ehr back in a circle she can roll front to back and back to front wont be long she talks all the time x

Matthew is 17weeks, was 5 weeks early, he smiles all the time and gives the occasional giggle! He can push and hold his body and chest off the ground when on his front and is trying to roll over but not quite getting there. He has now got the hang of holding onto his toys rather than just hitting them!
Also if I say 'kiss' he seems to know what I mean and opens his mouth lol! Nice and slobbery lol!
He likes to stand with me holding his hands alot!

It's great when they start grabbing their toys isn't it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back