the babies sex :-)

ema-lou24

Reaction score
Hiya ladies....

Just wondering if anyone here knows what there little babies are??

Im hoping to find out at my detailed scan.

I would LOVE a wee girl, as would my OH, but obviously as long as the baby is fine etc, we really couldnt care if its a he or a she.

I have a weird feeling since my 12 week scan that im having a wee boy, so does my OH, but we dont know yet.

Did anyone else have a "feeling" and prove to be right or wrong? Did anyone have there heart set on a certain sex but get the opposite?x

Hi

Don't know what mine is yet but I plan to ask when I have my next scan, I already have 3 boys :lol: so it would be nice to have a girl this time but I bet it's another boy lol

i have a boy from a previous relationship, hes now 8 (still cant believe that lol)

my OH always said he would love a wee girl as he classes my son as his son too, so it would be perfect, but i just want it to b healthy and ok etc.
My friends seem to be saying girl all the time, i think its cos it would be great, 1 of each plus they know how much we would love a girl, but ive had a funny feeling boy since our scan, only a boy could kick itself in the face during the scan ??? lol x

lol awwww but I am with you on the healthy part, I really don't mind what it is :dance:

With my last one, I was sure I was having a boy but he turned out to be a she. So this time I've no idea! but I'm not really bothered either way. I like surprises so we haven't found out and wont until its here :).

*Edit" oops just notice I was in tri 2! thought this was tri 3.. :lol: baby brain.. it is real!

Last edited:
I wanted a little girl but just had a gut feel he was a boy, and there he was at the 20 week scan definately a little man bits n all!! I had a 10 sec oh its not a girl what on earth do I do with a boy as I'm not used to them, then straight away I was just overcome with relief he was healthy and everything was ok and by the time we were driving home he was our little man and we couldn't imagine having anything else! He's got his name now and we are loving buying little boy things, plus his cousin is a boy and their will only be 6 mths between them so they'll be thick as thieves!!!! :)

i didnt find out with my LO, but i had a feeling he was gonna b a he, im too impatient this time to not find out and before we even concieved, we decided we were finding out :)

i just want to know, its teasing me knowing what it is in there and i dont, wee bugger lol x

I was convinced Adam was a little man and he was but this time I was wrong i was thinking i was having another little man and im having a little lady, it was a complete shock as I always thought id have little boys but im over the moon x x

We really don't mind so we're not finding out until baby's birthday! Got a daughter who is 14 and have loved having a girl over the years so a mother daughter relationship would be nice again but it would also be great to have one of each and have a mum and son relationship!

I was 100% convinced I was having a boy and I am!! If I was a betting person I would have put a lot of money on it and been right. I'm totally not use to boys as I grew up just with my mum and sister so its going to be real tough for me but at the end of the day like everyone has said as long as its healthy it doesn't matter.

I don't blame you for wanting to find out - I know I couldn't wait. I had an early scan at 16 weeks to find out and it been lovely just knowing now :)

Got another week to go until my sexing scan and it's doing my head in!

:wall2:

xxxx

Both me and OH have said we'd love a little girl but any flavour would do as long as it was healthy.

I was convinced (and still am to a certain extent) that I'm having a boy, but I've been told I'm having a little girlie!! :) I think I'm still convincing myself it's a boy incase it turns out to be a mix up. I've heard you can be told a girl and it turns out to be a boy at a later stage because of how there little bits have been seen but there is less chance for it to be a boy and turns out to be a girl. And to top that off, my friend who had a little boy in March (called Adam ... M2A!! :p ) was told she was having a little girl and when it got to 30 weeks found out it was actually a boy and had to take all her stuff back and redecorate. So I'm holding off getting too excited but have bought a couple of little girlie outfits but still keeping things cream/neutral

OH currently still doesn't know the team we're on (although I nearly, just nearly, got him to break last night but he didn't!! :( )

xxx

Last edited:
I was convinced I was having a girl (especially because I was so sick and everyone kept saying that usually means a girl) but a couple of weeks before my anomoly scan I had a dream that I was having a boy.......... and I am. :dance:

We're over the moon about it, I asked her to check again and she showed the proof :lol: MW said the same thing, that if they think its a boy, it normally is, but if they think its a girl there is slightly more chance of this being wrong at a later date and it actually being a boy iukwim.

I've got another scan at 28 weeks (as my placenta is low) so going to have a look again lol. We haven't announced to anyone (apart from my parents and a few friends) as OH's family didn't want to know, but think I'm going to tell everyone after this scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back