Have you got a feeling about the sex of the baby?

Strangeness

Reaction score
For anyone who doesn't know the sex of the baby, have you got a feeling about what sex the baby is going to be?

Anyone who now knows, did you have a feeling and was it right?

With my son, I knew from day one it was a boy and wasn't at all surprised by the scan but with this baby I am stumped. Part of me secretly thinks it's a girl but my dh is convinced it's another boy. I don't mind either way would just be interested to know if mother's instinct is right.

one day 1 i said i was having a boy and really wanted wanted a boy :D and im having a boy :cheer: :cheer:

With my 1st (a boy) i had no idea at all and felt bad about not the so called 'mothers instinct'. This time if you asked me what i thought, up to now id say girl but thats because its so different. I have no prefererence but hubby would like one of each. As long as lo healthy though.x

I was so sure i was having a boy. So So So sure.
I'm having a girl :oops:
ah well, last time i use my instinct :p

At first I was convinced it was a girl. But now I have no idea. Not sure what made me stop thinking girl. Bought a load of boys clothes last week, but I'm not convinced it's a boy. I'm just not sure at all. Will find out later though :)

I KNOW im having a boy, i dunno why prob because i want a girl so much but its a strange feeling, i wont be surprised at all when they tell me its a boy ( watch me be wrong now...lol)

But with my son it was strange, i knew from day 1 he was a boy, never picked any girls names and just knew straight away........ must be mothers instinct.

With Nathan I thought boy and got it right.

This time I thought girl and got it wrong lol

Had no clue with Rebekah. This pregnancy is so different to my first yet i'm convinced its another girl. Not going to find out. Everytime I go shopping I seem to go straight to the girls stuff, dh thinks I know something he doesn't! Also when people ask me about names I only seem to talk about girls names! xxx

hehe, i have no reason to think it, but i truly feel like im having a boy. i wont mind either way, i know OH would like a girl.

i am totally convinced that i am having a boy because i want a girl so much. my mum keeps saying that you never get what you want and when she was having me she really wanted a boy so my guess is i have a little man growing inside me. i have a big long list of possible girls names and middle names all sorted and i can only think of one boys name that i like and everytime i go on the search for more boys names i always end up looking at girls names again. i know my bf would love a daughter as he already has a son but we really don't mind either way and hopefully this time in 2 weeks we will know what we are having :D

I'm pretty certain i'm going to have a boy, just a gut feeling but I'll probably be wrong! Also, have developed dry skin on back of hands (old wives tale indicates its a boy!) and I haven't been sick-(yet!) and I thnk they say that girls make you more sick? I've picked out one girls name which I'm pretty stuck on but cannot decide on the boys name yet- but I'm covering both bases just in case!

At the start I really thought girl, and still have an inkling towards girl but becoming unsure.

OH Mum is a medium, and she knew before us that I was pregnant! :shock: And she thinks it might be a girl but is not solid on it!

I don't mind either way, but OH is starting to sway towards wanting a boy.

i thawt boy then girl and now im not sure lol

DS1, I had no idea
DS2, I had no idea
#3, Ive been convinced since day 1 its a girl. I just cant put my finger on it. Its a real gut feeling that just wont pass. I've had a scan, and they said Boy, but were'nt 100% because they couldnt see properly. I wont be convinced until the baby is in my arms.
I've bought some boy clothes, but they just "feel wrong". I've also bought some girls clothes just in case :lol:

I've a feeling I'm having a girl but I'm in for a long wait until we find out. All my baby dreams have been of me having a little girl and my MS was terrible.

Alex xxx

i think this is aboy. I got to hear the heart rate yesterday and it didn't seem really fast so think the boy is right.

FIL wants a Boy to carry on the family name, so i wuold really love to be wrong just to pee the old hypocrit off.

Sandi

From finding out i was pregnant i really wanted it to be a girl, and thought deep down it would be.

Then I looked at all the "guess baby's sex" things online - chinese gender chart said boy, apparently loads of spots and hairy legs like an ape (which i seem to have developed :oops: - mean boy)

But its a girl :cheer: so maybe i'm psychic :lol:

I have no basis for this but I think my LO may be a girl. That's just all I imagine....I don't have a preference so it doesn't matter if I'm wrong but I will be surprised. My friend keeps dreaming about me with a baby girl too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back