The Award Winning .......here i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks hun.....its made me so angry!!!
It happened in broad daylight too :x

very quick post as D is in bed but awake again so will be returning shorlty no doubt

Em so sorry for your sister it happened to my best friend last year and she was the same not wanting to go out send her a big sloppy kiss from D

glad you got superdrug card at least i was starting to pong :rotfl:

gotta go hugs all
:hug:

morning a,ll
Dylan has his sponsored swim this afternoon so took him for a long walk this am so he could get some sleep.

He has also learnt how to blow a raspberry LOL.

Anyhow hope you are all enjoying the sun

:hug:

morning :D

cloud give dylan my luck with his swim :hug: :hug: :hug:

em sorry to hear about your sis :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i tried jayde with some rusk with milk today but dont think she really liked it yet so will stick to baby rice for the mean time hope evryone is enjoying the sun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hello all.

I am so so sorry em about the dick head that mugged your sister what an arse!!

Cloud lots of luck for dylan dude, swim like the wind bullseye!!!

We have been to the in laws caravan park site thing today had a nice meal out then came home, not seeing them again till thursday as p is on nightshift so not too bad - am getting off quite lightly here!!!

Not much else to report - thomas had his first taste of ice cream yesterday at my mums, my sister put it on her finger and he smiled everytime she put her finger in his mouth!! Not sure if it is allowed really but ho hum!!

:evil: at the bloomin muggers :evil:

Big hugs to your sister Em :hug: :hug:

Big hellos & hugs to everyone else & hope the swimming went well Dylan :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww Em thats is awful,bet your poor sis well shook up..........

Hope the swim went well cloud he is such a clever boy doing that,I am hoping to take Melie swimming soon do you have to blow on their face to get them underwater so they take a breath just wondering,lol?

gave melie some Broccoli,Cauliflour and cheese sauce today she loved it with petit filou for afters she adores them,bless

Right going to have look see if I missed anything

Hi to everyone

Bex

Hi All :wave:
Thanks for your comments re: my sister :cry: she is going on holiday on Saturday for 2 weeks so hopefully by the time she's back she'll feel better about things.
I went to Boots today as they have 20% off all baby products so bought loads of weaning items for when I have to start Libby on food, got some heat sensitive spoons -well cool! Trying to get myself excited about it?!?!?!
I've just been to Tesco to take advantage of the 1/3 off nappies......got loads of nappies & some food for picnic tomorrow, also got 2 pairs of shoes for Libby (much to C's delight :wink: ) only 75p a pair!!! I couldn't not get them...even got a couple of pairs of sandals for Dylan :D
I have a baby shoe addiction :oops: Libby now has about 25 pairs of shoes......she's catching up with Keeley! I remember your pic of all Keeley's shoes Nic & thnking, Libby'll have that many shoes by the time she's here & I start REALLY shopping!!
Anywho, just a quick browse for me, maybe back on later, got loads of work to do before tomorrow :wall:

HI all

Dylan is tucked up in his cot like a good boy hoping toorrow will come sooner.

He was so good at swimming today ..I had to say his prompts take him under the water and loose him and touch the wall so he could swim on his own.I cried with pride and relief he survived LOL...The instructor said the babies will have one of four reactions one was to swim down to the bottom...I told D not to do that or it would scare mommy so he just had a little swim under the water then came up into mommies arms.

Bex not sure if you are joking about the swimming or not but Dylan goes to water baies and it is a gradual learning process they learn new stuff each week its great and there is a prompt that you say to let him know what is happneing we have to practise it every night in the bath

m glad you had a nice time out

Em looking forward to seeing you tomorrow

KK Dylan will miss Sammy tomorrow , hope we do get to meet up some time

ER :hug:

everyone else :hug:

morning :wave:

for them going to the meet have a good time :hug: :hug:

going to get jayde weighed later :D

cloud glad dylans swim went well :hug:

em you got some good bargains there :hug:

kk :hug: :hug:

missac :hug: :hug:

and hugs for anyone i have missed :hug: :hug: :hug:

hello all....

**correction to my post it was meant to say myself, bro and cousins were all weaned from 3 months not 6 lol**

Em sorry about your sister, was she badly hurt?? Did she manage to get good description and stuff for the police so they can get them. spineless *******s, 3 blokes on 1 lass, complete worthless peices of shit if you ask me. Hope she is k after her holiday!

Cloud - gald dylan did well at his swim........yey dylan!!

M - ice cream for tj, he he Im not supprised he bloody loved it. your right like your not supposed to do it, but we do stuff like that with oran, b's sista does it ALL the time cause B used to do it to her kids lol but its just a taste and doesnt hurt him and its great to see his face!

I gave oran a cup to play with today as at mums and forgot his favourite toys, when I came back in teh room he had the spout in his mouth so took a picture, im just off to post some updated pics of him in the photos section.

Cloud I werent joking that is what I was told is it not true,i can be incedibly naiive at times maybe the person who said it was joking,good job I havent taken her yet!

Glad all babies ok.

lol @ Em and baby shoe addiction I have an addiction to baby bottles and dresses.
Hope all ok
bex

Hello all!!!

We were going to have a quiet day today but then remembered that we were meeting the girls from baby massage for a drink and a chat so thomas went and played with all the other babies!

I am off to street dance tonight at the gym, I have two left feet so I think I am going to make a complete arse of myself!!!

I am going to start an eating diary here so you can all berate me if I am being bad!! I am determined to lose weight!! Please feel free to ignore it!

Breakfast: Two slices of toast with marmite.
Lunch: Chicken chow mein supernoodles and one chocolate hobnob.
Tea: Four riveta with marmite, one slice of cheese, two biscuits.

No snacks and refused medeira cake at baby massage meet.

Hi all,
Had a lovely afternoon at the meet :cheer:
KK, Nic & T2, sorry you weren't able to make it :hug: Libby was soo excited still from it that she was a bit reluctant to go to bed :shakehead:
I won't be around much until Thurs night as my dad is coming to stay for the night tomorrow, so will be spending some quality time with him.
JW _ My sis wasn't too badly hurt, they mainly punched her in the chest, which is now tender but she's just shaken more than anything, she gave a description to the cops but they're not hopeful about finding them :evil:
Anyway, love to all :hug:
M - Good luck with the diet, your tea doesn't sound like much you naughty thing......I am still trying to lose weight too......maybe you're good work will inspire me :think:
I won't write what I've eaten today as it many small bits of snacky food & I skipped brekkie :doh: So not a balanced diet today I'm afraid.
Hope you had fun at the gym, I wanna get myself to an exercise class, might try to find something locally at a gym I don't have to pay a monthly membership for :D

Hi all from me

Dylan is in bed and worn out from his day out bless him

I have posted yet more pics of him swimming I am sure everyone is fed up of seeing him swimming but i am so poroud of my boy

M I am giving up chocolate :shock: I have put 2LBS on in a month but am still b/feeding so i will be huge if i stopped.

Cloud I werent joking that is what I was told is it not true,i can be incedibly naiive at times maybe the person who said it was joking,good job I havent taken her yet

Bex if you want to teach her to swim underwater take her to leasoons otherwise keep her on top of the water..Dylan likes floating on his back in the pool aswell.sure she'll enjoy it when you take her.

well for goodness sake, I dance like mr bean!!! I had a great time at the dancing, can't keep up and look like a knobber but stil enjoyed it!! Going again next week, came home and had a glass of wine though so I suppose I will add that to the list!

The pictures of the meet look brilliant!! I wish I could have gone!!

Cloud I am certainly not getting bored of dylan dude and his swimming, post away!!

morning all

hope all well Dylan is astill asleep :sleep: lazy boy

so I have sat down and had cereal and a cup of tes for breakfast :cheer:

Day 2 of no chocolate :cry: but i am not gonna get fat

Hope everyone has a great day
hugs

wow quiet on here today!

Sad news today, posted about it in off topic, my Nanna hasn't got long left now it's horrible but I thank God that she got to meet Thomas.

On a positive note Thomas rolled over! What a clever cookie! I am so proud of him!

Not a lot else to report today other than the fact I have fallen out with Tesco, I wanted to buy Thomas some shorts and other bits and pieces and to my absolute discust they have about five rails for girls clothes and 1 measly rail for boys, its discrimination and it is the same in every shop grrrrr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back