The Annual PF Pumpkin Carving Competition!

Im completely rubbish at it lol so I wont enter (unless everyone wants a laugh :lol: )

yes i agree the day after or even by 12 midnight haloween is better :D as we are also out tonight.. and out all day tmro and at a haloween party tmro night.. so i doublt we will have time to post it.. we will make it.. but posting it will be a different matter lol..

I'm happy to extend it, lets just say evening, I'm not really that bothered about sticking to a cut off, as long as I can post pics halloween night (i may be out trick or treating though)

lillou said:
im in! can we enter more than 1???

hmmm not reeeally, although one pic I have been sent so far has 2 in it, we should try to stick to one entry each I reckon. :)

I'VE DONE MINE!!! OH is now doing his, he is very proud. Can be both enter? Technically he is a member here too - he has an account :) we can send the pics in seperately... pwweeeeeessseee

Hi, DD is coming home from school soon so we will start hers... can i ask how we post them please?

daftscotslass said:
The first post tells you how to send 'em :D

indeed ;)

I am taking the boys to a Halloween party at a local craft centre, it finishes at 9 so I will bring them home, put them to bed and post the pics after that.

Whhooop, done. Thought I was going to miss out!

NickyB said:
Whhooop, done. Thought I was going to miss out!

whats your email I don't think I got anything from you?

Right, I am going to make a poll in the members only area. This is to make it fair, so people can't sign up new accounts just to vote for their own pumpkin ;)
Hope thats OK I just don't have the time to go through loads of pms :?

I'll make it so everyone can vote for 2 :)

Mines coming now toooooooo! Please wait for meeeeeeeeee :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Is the poll set up yet? Just wondered as i cant find it....:think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back