~~PF PUMPKIN CARVING COMPETITION~~

I'm doing two pumpkins - will I take one pic with both in it - or just choose the best one?

SarahH said:
I'm doing two pumpkins - will I take one pic with both in it - or just choose the best one?

Hmm I'd say choose the best one so it's fairer.

i will have to submit mine tonight to.. we have been sooo busy last few days.. and we dodnt usually carve till halloween day.. so we are doing it early this year.. gonna go scoop the seads out in a bit.. and wait for alex to come home to decide what we are gonna do lol.. men!

No worries :)
If anyone is running late I don't mind extending the deadline a little.
Just let me know if you've got one on the way.

Well it was just get pics in tonight and I'll make a thread tomorrow but I don;t mind waiting till tomorrow night, although I will be out trick or treating for a bit. :lol:

i will pm you my entry by tonight.. lol.. as long as there was no time limit on tonight.. it will be pm'd to you by 10 anyways :)..

Right we have plenty of entries :D

Any more? I think we're just waiting for SarahH?

I haven't got a pumpkin!! :(
Looking forward to seeing everyones entries :cheer:

sorry go ahead without mine - never got to a store to pick up another one as this was Brian's last day here so was a bit unfair to spend it carving a pumpkin!

I'll post pics of my decorations later.

Good luck all that entered!! :dance: :dance: Can't wait to see them! :cheer: :cheer:

Aw OK Sarah

Is that everyone then?

I'll make the thread in a bit after the school run if it is :)

Edit..off out to toddler group now, back around midday to make the thread.

im doing mine this afternoon. is that too late :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back