The Afternon Tilly Report

Tillytots

Reaction score
Good Morning and welcome to 'News with Tilly'...

Its looking very quiet on the baby front! :lol: I did however dream I was in labour for the first time ever and woke up disappointed that it wasn't real! Also in the dream my babies birthdate was revealed to be 9th May. Ive now resigned myself to this date so I wont be getting upset when Sat comes and goes and Im still like a gigantic beachball with no baby :D

In other news I have a bunged up nose and feel like I have a cold. Joy.

Thats all for now, I'll be back later with the latest Tilly News :wave:

Muchos Love x x x x

hehe, when you're waters go it'll be more like a weather report with flood warnings, hehe :rotfl:
Sorry :oops:

9th May sounds like a nice date :) though obviously the sooner Nemo comes the better! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

BabyBee said:
hehe, when you're waters go it'll be more like a weather report with flood warnings, hehe :rotfl:

9th May sounds like a nice date :) though obviously the sooner Nemo comes the better! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: You know Im going to use that now :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Severe floods! hee hee heeee

OH said 9th May sounds like a nice date too. The 1st sounds nicer but if not I'll settle for the 9th :lol: xx

Tillytots said:
BabyBee said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: You know Im going to use that now :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Severe floods! hee hee heeee

As long as you don't start reporting severe 60mph winds....
:rotfl:

So who is going to be our intrepid weather reporter? Wincy Willis anyone? (omg I am so old I can remember her :shock: ) I have waders and a waterproof mac :dance:

May 9th sounds good to me. I might even pip you at the post then :lol: I can hope.

Not to hijack your news post, but seems daft posting a new thread when we can natter here a bit about our goings on...

I got a bit concerned at 5am this morning. Bump had a quieter than average day yesterday once we left the MW, and only a short wriggle session when I went to bed. By 5am I'd felt nothing all night and usually I feel something. Plus I only woke twice for a wee which is unheard of. So I laid on my back for a bit and could not feel anything moving so dragged out the doppler. And LO was chugging away down there and gave me a dig in the ribs to let me know it was not appreciated :lol: :roll:

Since then I've been counting movements and am up to 5 on my kick chart, but still not as aggresive as normal, just wriggles and squirms. I'm not overly worried tbh, am figuring LO is really running out of room and saving energy now is all. Just nice to know the 10 movements thing is happening :) MW said any worries just call her or the hospital and let them know so :)

I now have this mental image of your tummy painted to look like a beach ball. And your OH doing his best Hoff in Baywatch impersonation again

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: @ this thread!

@ Sherry - my bubs is alot quieter now. Im still getting the 10 movements but he has really settled down now. When I went to middy yesterday he did 2 kicks after one another and she said that counts as 2 movements. Im also noticing especially in the mornings he is quieter now, where he used to kick me awake I now wake up first and Im the one who is poking him awake :rotfl: poor little lamb!
Babies are also noted to go quieter before labour!! :dance: :dance:

Changing the subject..

I dont bloody believeeeeeeeeeeeeee it! I have no hot water AGAIN!!! My boiler has completely died. There is water all over the floor. Hee hee they HAVE to give me a new one though. They sounded really annoyed. I asked them politely to hurry up. They have until 12 to call me back and then my politeness levels start to decline! I just have to smell like biscuits all day now as I have fake tan on and it smells :lol:

Maybe you will go into labour soon Sherry. Some bubs go quiet when they are getting ready for the big heave ho! :)

Tillytots said:
I dont bloody believeeeeeeeeeeeeee it! I have no hot water AGAIN!!! My boiler has completely died. There is water all over the floor. Hee hee they HAVE to give me a new one though. They sounded really annoyed. I asked them politely to hurry up. They have until 12 to call me back and then my politeness levels start to decline! I just have to smell like biscuits all day now as I have fake tan on and it smells :lol:

O no really :evil:

But at least you'll get a new one now. No more old boiler jokes for you missus :lol:

Does fake tan smell like biscuits? I've never used it. I guess if I got hungry enough......

fuffins1981 said:
Maybe you will go into labour soon Sherry. Some bubs go quiet when they are getting ready for the big heave ho! :)

O I hope so, I'm so ready its not funny. Well I'm not but you know what I mean :lol:

Sherlock said:
Tillytots said:

O no really :evil:

But at least you'll get a new one now. No more old boiler jokes for you missus :lol:

Does fake tan smell like biscuits? I've never used it. I guess if I got hungry enough......

:lol: :lol:

The tan I used does, its gross biscuits though, not the sort you'd want to be dipping in tea! Im so brown now I look hilarious :rotfl: Oh well it made a change from white..God I must be bored! :rotfl:

I dont believeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it No.2

My sofa bed is broken! I just hauled off the mattress to fold it up as it is in the way of the airing cupboard and the wood has split underneath :shock: Im not too worried but its a bugger, OH sleeps on it when he stays and it is in bubs room and would've been great if we ever needed to sleep in there with him so the other can get a good nights kip etc. Wonder whats going to break next today. It always comes in 3's. As long as its not baby, me or the washing machine I dont care :lol: break away!

THE "COLD" COULD BE A SIGN SOMETHING IS GONNA HAPPEN HUN! :D

I just read the 'there is water all over the floor' bit - i presume that was the boiler? Bless, hot water is a necessity, unleash the pregnancy hormones on the boiler people if they don't fix it soon!

SO that's 2 things broken... next it'll be your waters :)

Sherry - beginning to wish my LO would calm down a bit. I feel severely squished inside today! Though of course i'd panic as she's been a little wriggler the whole way through.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Bloody hell HELP!

I rang the letting agents and they said I wont have hot water today now, tommorrow at very earliest. This is because they can tget hold of my landlord to tell him he is going to have to pay for it to a) be fixed until the new boiler comes and b) for a new boiler. Now the interestng part...Im losing plug in its masses so I NEED a bath because I feel skank and Im geting twinges in my back :shock: I just nearly had a heart attack too, hanging the washing out in the garden...go to pick up the washing basket and a worm has snuck up from underground underneath it :puke: Worms are my phobia!!!!! :shock:

not a fun day - definitely hope the next thing to break is your waters :lol: at least you'd get a nice bath at the hospital (do at mine anyway :))

Oh-no hope you get hot water quick cause it sounds like you could be starting tilly, the last thing you want is not to be able to bath.

Hope you're waters aren't the 3rd thing to break till you get your boiler fixed :hug: :hug:

hi tilly i keep scoming on here to see if youve gone yet, ive been secretly stalking your posts x

mrsbrickelltobe said:
hi tilly i keep scoming on here to see if youve gone yet, ive been secretly stalking your posts x

ha ha!! hello mrsbrickelltobe!! hope you're ok hun and enjoying being mummy :hug: :hug: xx

I hope my waters dont go yet Charlie!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back