the 8ww

catty1

Reaction score
well, I did a CBD this morning and got confirmation of my BFP. I'm obviously really pleased and excited but also terrified as I had a mmc in May.

I though the 2ww was torture, I think the 8ww to get to that magic 12 weeks is going to be even worse.

Sticky baby dust to everyone with their BFP's

x

Yay!!!! Big Congratulations!!!! :dance:

Isnt it great when the CBD tells you!

There are a load of us newbies in Tri 1, all worrying about every ache and twinge, so come on over!

xxxxx

Yay congratulations catty - as lea has said there are a lot of nervous newbies in tri 1 (me included!) so come and join us there xx

Yeeeeeeeeee! Congratulations!!!
I also had a MC this year and im really scared too.
Come on over to TR1. :)

How many weeks did your CBD say??
xxx

CBD said 1-2 weeks which is about right. I think I am 4 weeks today so I am planning on doing another CBD in a week to make sure it is going up.

I wasn't going to come over to tri 1 for a while as I was too scared but I think I will now. Thanks for all the support and see you all there.

x

Congratulations - that's great news X

Don't worry about the 8 ww , it will really fly by, add in some weekly milestones, eg docs, at 8weeks , midwifes at 10 weeks, with shopping or coffee trips in between, then just take a week at a time, it really can happen

Congratulations Catty! Get yourself over to tri 1...I hope I can join you over there some time soon too! :love:

Come over to TR1 we are all worrying and dithering over there! Dont worry, we will all do the 8WW together!
Loads of support! Come on over!
xxxx

me too hun me to i has mc in April so every pain or twinge i keep thinking has it started again big hugs for both of us. in fact all those ihn same situation its so hard xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back