That's it, I resign

Sandi4Paul

Reaction score
It was one of those mornings, i wanted to got to a netmums meetup, but Logan kept possiting all morning sop that got abondened. About 10:30 i thought i'd take him upstairs and change his nappy and t-shirt. Did t-shirt first, was half way through the nappy change when he rolled on his side and kicked over the container of water i had for cleaning his bits. Water everywhere. So i grabbed some muslins to dry it and told him not to think about peeing everywhere, cos of course no nappy on.

Well you can guess what he did, yup peed on the new t-shirt.

So after taking off my jeans (they were wet with water) i redid the t-shirt and put on the nappy. About half way through a big sneeze snuck up on me and having no pelvic floor muscles the invetible happened. i don't have to spell out that bit do i?

So please take this posting of my written intention to resign the job of motherhood. I've realised it's beyond my capabilities and i have decided to look for another position.

Sandi

lets hope soo, he's not really possited this much in one day before and i'm rather sick of being thrown up on.

Also i've run out of chocolate. :doh:

Sandi

Aww hun i know i shouldnt laugh but just as i went to pass Flo to OH to give her a bath she pooed all over me this morning so is it a deal if you can laugh at me too ?!?!

:rotfl: :hug:

fine by me, in the end i had to laugh there was nothing else to do!

Sandi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarniReid
Back