Thanks ladies

Olive

Reaction score
Just a quick one to say thanks for all of your support during my pregnancy. PF has been so helpful for me and I'm so grateful I found it back when ttc. I've made some great friends :friends:

Going in at 11.45 tmrw. Nervous and excited. Don't know how well I'll sleep tonight!

LouiseB :hug: is going to do my labour thread. I'm hoping I'll have signal and be able to keep her updated. Will also pop on if I can (addict :blush:).

Love you girlies. Wish me luck!

Xxx

good luck olive, i hope it goes as quick and smooth as possible for you hun x

Best of luck, bet you can't wait to hold LO xx

Good luck Olive! I can't believe how time has flown by and it's your turn now! So exciting! Xxxxx

Good luck Olive - will be watching out for the updates - hope it all goes smoothly and quickly x

Good luck for tomorrow, hope it goes quick for you, and you get sleep tonight x

good luck. Positive thinking and all that xxx

All the best Laura!

Hope you have an easy birth, a cough and baby just pops out :dance::dance:

Will keep an eye on your labour thread and if you get a chance at all text me. And I dont necessarily mean just after you've gone through labour lol just whenever u have time.

I'll be thinking of you!!

:hugs::hugs:

All the best Laura!

Hope you have an easy birth, a cough and baby just pops out :dance::dance:

Will keep an eye on your labour thread and if you get a chance at all text me. And I dont necessarily mean just after you've gone through labour lol just whenever u have time.

I'll be thinking of you!!

:hugs::hugs:

Thanks chicky, will do! :hug: xx

Best of luck to you sweetheart. Can't believe we've all come full circle now. It's quite emotional!! Will be stalking you tomorrow (or today) you'll be fab xxx

Aww can't wait to see your labour thread with updates! Will be checking regularly :)

Good luck, you'll be amazing I'm sure! :hugs:

Good luck love! It'll be an amazing experience that I'm looking forward to stalking! And a big thanks to you and all your support over the last 9 months

Thanks again. So surreal!

Pinky and Princess big hugs my ttc girlies too.

X

Lol I just cannot imagine making my way to the hospital tbh. It's all very bizarre. You'll do fine hun xxxxxxxxx

Good luck Hun :) and don't forget you've been a great support to all of us too from ttc right through to now

You'll be fine and Can't wait to see piccies x x

Best of luck for today sweetie! I hope that you're holding your LO soon!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back