Thanks Everyone! xXx.. 2 days LATE!!! :-(

Good luck! Hope things get moving soon. Maybe start doing some starjumps or something??

Hurry up Leah :cheer:

9781846462344.jpg

Still nothing Kimbo??????

Please please try and make Leah come today......

Tweak nips and eat pineapple :D

Be like J-Lo.. have your very own nipple tweaker to get things moving.. I'll happily oblige :wink: :rotfl: :rotfl:

tweak.jpg

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Be like J-Lo.. have your very own nipple tweaker to get things moving.. I'll happily oblige :wink: :rotfl: :rotfl:

tweak.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
i wouldn't have anyone except you!!

her swings here yayyyyyyyyyyyyy :cheer: :cheer:

took bloody ages to put together and we forgot the batteries! :doh: :doh:

she will come now though, she was just waiting for her swing to arrive :lol: :lol:

Kimbo said:

she will come now though, she was just waiting for her swing to arrive :lol: :lol:

:rotfl: it took me ages putting the swing together too!!

arrange something and then she will arrive. I booked parcel force to come between 1 and 3 the day i gave birth.

annem said:
Kimbo said:

:rotfl: it took me ages putting the swing together too!!

arrange something and then she will arrive. I booked parcel force to come between 1 and 3 the day i gave birth.

haha well we've got family coming around tonight for a few drinks so that might be the push i need :lol: :lol:

fingers crossed for you. Wear something you don't want your waters to break in and unpack your hospital bag :rotfl:

annem said:
fingers crossed for you. Wear something you don't want your waters to break in and unpack your hospital bag :rotfl:

Have a drink Kimbo.. I did then 5am next morning i started :cheer:

195.jpg

ps.. can you tell I've just found out how to do the {img} thing - every reply has to have a picture now :rotfl:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Have a drink Kimbo.. I did then 5am next morning i started :cheer:

195.jpg

ps.. can you tell I've just found out how to do the {img} thing - every reply has to have a picture now :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: clever girl :D :clap:
TABOO!!!!!!! HOW DID YOU KNOW!!!!!??????

erm cos thats alllllllllllllllll you posted about on the run up to xmas ****oh i'm so sad i can't have taboo*** in what i imagine to be a really winey voice.. like a 2 yr old or summet :moon: :moon: :moon:

erm cos thats alllllllllllllllll you posted about on the run up to xmas ****oh i'm so sad i can't have taboo*** in what i imagine to be a really winey voice.. like a 2 yr old or summet :moon: :moon: :moon:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back