thank you maria!

monster_munch

Reaction score
got my carrier this afternoon, just tried it, front carry was fine, it's sooooo comfy on! Tried a back carry but i need to check how to do it... Good job i tried it on the bed, i dropped green bean :oops: can't figure out how to hold him and get the straps up over my shoulders :lol: i'm not the most coordinated of people which doesn't help!
It's so gorgeous! Now just need to convince hubby that we've had in ages and i haven't just bought it...!

for a back carry, i just bend right down so that my back is almost flat and connor just holds on to my shoulders or hair. i use one hand to flip the straps over whilst keeping the other hand ready to catch, should connor decide he doesn't want to stay put :) :)

hey :wave: im so pleased you like it :cheer: have you been to my babywearing instructions on the site? that should help :hug:

Once you get the hang of it you be whipping it on and off smartish xx Any problems give me a shout xx

oh... Green bean won't hold on, far too lazy for that!
Will just have to keep practising! I'll get there :) either that or i'll just wrap green bean in bubble wrap and just throw him about with gay abandon! Lol

Blankets????

Tell me more i think id like one for when i get up the duff again. The new baby will NEED one :lol:

Aww sweet :D

We love our mei tai too, ive not tried a back carry tho :? off to look at the instructions.

Oh Bee, love your new sig :rotfl:

Nicola g said:
Aww sweet :D

We love our mei tai too, ive not tried a back carry tho :? off to look at the instructions.

Oh Bee, love your new sig :rotfl:

Ta :D might aswell admit I have a problem :lol:

The blanket is cool! I want one

hey :wave: do you want one too, im going to fabric shop tom,they have lots of different ones :think: its double thickness too x

lol i meant different fleece fabrics, you bee :) I use Rubies for when she goes in the buggy heres a pic

PB240427.jpg

Oooh thats fab! If you could find a boyish one with skulls I'd love that! Red or black :D

I'm going to end up buying half your products Maria :lol:

midna said:
Bee said:
Oooh thats fab! If you could find a boyish one with skulls I'd love that! Red or black :D

I'm going to end up buying half your products Maria :lol:

Just if she made nappy wraps I think I could be converted. :lol:

I have a skull nappy :D Its cool

There's an idea Maria! Nappies and wraps :D

midna said:
DSCN0783.jpg

Awww seed loves it..thx maria xx

whooooo hoooooooo :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Midna's boobs!!!!!!! God how I've missed seeing your flesh

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nice blankie, mids you boobs are just fab woman!

wanna swap? :lol:

LMAO!!!!! What are you like woman!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

BOOBIE POWER!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back