Tested this morning

smess26

Reaction score
BFN! Also went to docs and explained about headaches and also said about pain in left side and said we were ttc she said to have sex every other day all the time as sometimes it lowers the spearm count everyday. Also some people can only fall pregnant in some months only? Also worked out that if I was pregnant I would only be 4 wweeks abd to test in a weekstime. If no af then. So not quite sure what's going on woke again with a headache cramping has stopped and I feel ok if not tired really x x

Glad doctor gave you some advise x fingers crossed af stays away x

Fx4u!! I suffer from migraines wen extremely stressed, not had too many, but was hit by 1 at the end of jan 4 no reason & av only just gone back 2 work! It's been a nitemare, same as ur sayin waking up with, it kept me up at nite, & wud just not ease off, awful. Thing is I've not had af since!! Now cd85!! Was convinced I was pg but still no bfp?!? Crazy! Hope it's a positive sign 4 u tho. Good luck & hope it's not 2 painful 4 u xxx

Awwww thank you!! It is painful! But taking paracetamol until af arrives or doesn't.

I done a strip test not sure if anyone can help me or has clutched at the same straw as me but I did a
strip test and the control line came up but where the second line starts for a pos there wasn't a line but if you look at the side there was a bit of red the same as control line?? Does anyone know what o mean lol! Or am I really just hoping?? X x

i had that too. not sure what it is though. didnt think anything of it.
there was no 2nd line when i held it normally but was what would be a line when i held it to the side.

odd.

xxxx

i had that too. not sure what it is though. didnt think anything of it.
there was no 2nd line when i held it normally but was what would be a line when i held it to the side.

odd.

xxxx
lol glad it wasnt just me!! lol! hope your ok hun!! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare