the pill, breastfeeding, and pregnancy

estep

Reaction score
Hi everyone, the last couple of weeks I have been nautious (sp?) everyday and very very tired (as if I could fall asleep standing up). I have been on the progesterone only pill and taking it everyday. I am also breastfeeding which adds a little extra protection I'm told. My question being, have any of you fallen pregnant on the pill or while breastfeeding. I have taken a test and it says neg. But I still feel sick everyday. My daughter is only 6 months old so if I'm pregnant I might have my hands full Thanks for any advice.

Not whilst breastfeeding, but fallen pregnant on the pill twice when I was 18. I'm sure it was the mini-pill. It offers less protection than the combined pill.

I doubt it very much if you are pg TBH. Have your periods returned?

Im TTC whilst Bf but have just stopped taking the mini pill, im not having any AFS,

Breastfeeding in itself is a natural form of contraception, if the child is completly breastfed, you dont miss any feeds etc.

im not sure on bf while getting pg, but i think its possible as someone on this forum got pg while bf.. :think:
as for the pill.. i think ony the combined pill can be 100% if u take it properly... but i dont really know... sorry not much help.
I do know the progesterone pill thins the lining of the womb so its harder for an egg to latch on..

gettign pregnant is very possible whilst breastfeeding jayceeymumma as because iam trying to concieve whilst BF ive looked into this and posted on a few forums with very positive reults. :D

cherrypie556 said:
gettign pregnant is very possible whilst breastfeeding jayceeymumma as because iam trying to concieve whilst BF ive looked into this and posted on a few forums with very positive reults. :D
Oh thats good then! As i said i wasnt sure.. coz ive never come across the situation.. i thought it would be possible!
Wicked! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back