Tesco madness results in a sore backside!

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
People are just crazy this time of year! My dad took Aimee and I to Tesco at 12pm to get a few bits and bobs. We expected it to be quiet but oh no! I kept getting rammed in the backside by old ladies with trolleys. No apologies at all! :shakehead: At one point I snapped as one old lady rammed me in the backside, went around me and hit the side of my trolley on purpose even though she saw Aimee ASLEEP in the trolley! :evil: My backside is all sore now and not in the kinky way! :shakehead:

Did u whack her back?! Iv seen a few scuffles break out in my store with old people fightin over 'right of way' in the aisles :roll: :lol: :lol:

Crazy isn't it?! I was in Asda yesterday and it was awful. Me and My OH, 2 pushchairs (i had my nephew) and 2 baskets. It was awful. Kept getting cut up, rammed-Into a pushchair-kids asleep, and god if we even tried to queue up to pay someone would make sure we couldn't!

Omg don't even get me started on this! It's a blimmin' nightmare!

I was in Tesco at the weekend with my OH and Amber, and a very rude, snooty looking woman barged me out of the way with her trolley, no 'excuse me please', nothing! So I said really loudly 'Owwww, stupid woman', and my OH said to her 'Watch where you're going, you just whacked my pregnant fiancee with your trolley'! and she looked at him and walked off! :twisted: :twisted: Some people are SOOOO RUDE!

please dont get me started on supermarket rudness!! :x :x :x :x I nearly whacked an old woman the other day...she was going mental over the reduced bread :roll: And tried to shove past me, i couldnt move so she basically barged into me, and i had izzie strapped to me in the mei tai!!! I ended up calling her a rotten old bag. She couldve hurt my baby, but did she care? Oh no, not so long as she could get an extra 30p off some stale hovis :shakehead:

OH is always mortified when i say things, but i do find that older people think its their right to shove past and do whatever the hell they like. The amount of arguments ive gotten into in supermarkets... :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back