Tesco Clubcard Vouchers - How do you use yours?

happy-chick

Reaction score
Do you save them & use them towards one of the deals or spend them instore? Ive saved up around £40 of vouchers over a good while & have been looking at how to use them. Wondered what everyone else does with theirs cos im nosey? :lol: x

Last edited by a moderator:
I just use the vouchers as and when they come- normally only £2 at a time but every little helps and I wouldn't normally do anything that is covered by the deals so wouldn't save me money IYKWIM

we use them to buy groceries very handy atm when at the end of the month we've run out of money :lol:

Jade&Evie said:
I just use the vouchers as and when they come- normally only £2 at a time but every little helps and I wouldn't normally do anything that is covered by the deals so wouldn't save me money IYKWIM

I used to do the same but then when i realised i could get 4x more for them I decided to save em, now I dunno what to spend em on :wall: :lol: x

we use them on holidays,
had some brill ones over the years :D

Last edited:
Always use the deals as worth 4 times more, i save them up till i have loads then we go away with them.

I have a Tesco Credit card, i buy EVERYTHING everyday spending on that, never use cash, but i am good and very strict with it and pay it off fully every month. So get loads of vouchers from this. Over a year or so usually have a couple hundred pounds to spend (when they are x4 the value). We have been to stay in hotels in UK, stayed in the Hilton in Paris and also went on the eurostar all paid for by the vouchers. One year we booked a week holiday to Turkey with flights included but that was with XL before they went bust, but that was a great deal!!

I Love them!!

I used mine last year on a Haven holiday and a day out to Whipsnades Zoo.
Don't know what to do with the ones I have now. I have been saving for a holiday but I was speaking to someone on Monday and she said that holidays always cost more in vouchers than in cash :think:
I've got £96 so thats £384 :cheer: Might spend them on days out or maybe do a learning course.

Kirsty I do that too. I buy my shopping etc on my Tesco credit card and then pay it off straightaway and get the extra points :D

I just use mine in store but my mum and dad either use them to stay at the Hilton or Cafe Rouge where they normally get about £160 to spend on food.

Usually spend our on a weekend away with an attraction. For example, a day pass at Legoland and a posh hotel stay to boot. We've had a family (four of us in there) room in a Marriott Hotel before now, with full buffet breakfast included for around £20 in vouchers! It would cost more than that for the breakfast alone if we had to pay for it!

:think: we hve been accrewing point for years but never done anything with them will have to ask DH how much we have, its only recently we have started shopping there really so im guessing not a huge amount.

we've got about £50 so £200 in deals.. I'm so excited! Just got to choose how to use them, lol

They dont do Haven anymore do they? Ive had a look and cant see it, we have a Haven weekend booked with 'The Sun £9.50 Holiday' so could have extended it.... hmmm decisions decisions!! x :lol:

The four of us are just back from a week inn Tenerife using Clubcard vouchers!

My mum has a tesco credit card and puts everything on it so she can get the points.

Last edited:
We use them for restaurant vouchers. We've just recieved £20 for Pizza Express, and £20 for Strada :dance:

We also buy everything on our Tesco credit card and the pay it off every month, we saved up nearly £200 in normal vouchers before Christmas, but then couldn't find anything on the deals to spend them on so we bought a TV for the kitchen that cost us £9!

I feel the need to use them on deals as they are worth so much more, but all the holidays are really expensive, so we would be spending about £1000 in cash to top up the vouchers iykwim.

happy_chick said:
They dont do Haven anymore do they? Ive had a look and cant see it, we have a Haven weekend booked with 'The Sun £9.50 Holiday' so could have extended it.... hmmm decisions decisions!! x :lol:

No before xmas the site said if you had been saving them for a Haven holiday you had to book by the end of the year.

Last edited:
mine i save for Butlins :D we got away for weekend breaks on tesco gold appartment, dinner bed + breakfast

ive got about £60 ish so £240 its worth going to book to go in august hopfully

Yes they stopped doing Haven, I got a letter telling me to book one quick if I wanted to go again!

Magic Monkey where did you get the £9 TV?

we use ours for days out, last year we got pleasure beach wrist bands, sea life centre and waxworks entry :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back