Tesco Baby Event

Lou12

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just seen an advert on the TV that the Tesco Baby Event started today until 22 July :)

A visit may be called for :D

snap I saw that too and hubby and I are off there just now though it is purely for veggies for the guinea pigs (the baby aisle is not far away tho lol) xx

Thank you x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ohh was just gonna do this thread! then saw this hehe!:) got a right bargin! (so i think hehe :) ) got a nappy bin tommee tippee sanagenic for £10:) got two now so one can live in our bsthroom and one for the kitchen we dont have to trapes upstairs all the time then :) xxx

If you use amazon and see things you like, put them in your basket and 'save for later' if these items then have an offer on, some change to half price for a day, they'll notify you by email. I got a few baby bargains doing this x

If you use amazon and see things you like, put them in your basket and 'save for later' if these items then have an offer on, some change to half price for a day, they'll notify you by email. I got a few baby bargains doing this x

That's fantastic advice! Thank u! X

[FONT=&quot]I've just popped into my local Tesco for their baby event, it finishes on 22nd July. There’s BOGOF on Johnson’s toiletries, Huggies are half price & you can get Johnson's wipes for only 95p. I'm stocked up for months!
[/FONT]

Although you can't use wipes for a while, the pampers sensitive are lovely and soft and moist, unlike Huggies. They're a good price at Tesco now x

Although you can't use wipes for a while, the pampers sensitive are lovely and soft and moist, unlike Huggies. They're a good price at Tesco now x

I'm gonna use wipes from the start.

My Tesco had the medala swing electric pump reduced to sixty quid x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

It was in Greenock tesco in Scotland.

They had two if I remember x it was in the clearance section xn

:wave: froslass, Im from Glasgow too!

Me too, cotton wool and first poo's dont mix well ;)

I was going to use wipes from the start aswell but then my cousin said that there are some poos that just need the cotton balls like the first poos etc? i am a total wipe fanatic, i use wipes myself so i have no quams using them from the start but i will probably use whats needed for the type of poo lol!

The midwifes in the hospital that im booking into dont let you use wipes on the ward - they prefer you to use cotton balls and water then when you go home you can use what you what you want. I thought it was something to do with incase they get an infection but your not even aloud the sensitive ones.. so i imagine the first poos will get done with the balls and by the time i get home the poos will be more normal and i can use the wipes xxxxx

:wave: hiya! I'm from Greenock, but not far from Glasgow at all :) xx

:wave: froslass, Im from Glasgow too!

Me too, cotton wool and first poo's dont mix well ;)

I was going to use wipes from the start aswell but then my cousin said that there are some poos that just need the cotton balls like the first poos etc? i am a total wipe fanatic, i use wipes myself so i have no quams using them from the start but i will probably use whats needed for the type of poo lol!

The midwifes in the hospital that im booking into dont let you use wipes on the ward - they prefer you to use cotton balls and water then when you go home you can use what you what you want. I thought it was something to do with incase they get an infection but your not even aloud the sensitive ones.. so i imagine the first poos will get done with the balls and by the time i get home the poos will be more normal and i can use the wipes xxxxx

I had intended to use wipes from the start until the midwife at ante natal class said you predispose them to skin problems later on. Cotton wool cleaned her bits better so used cotton wool and water for the first 6 weeks. I had to use a wipe once in that time and she got red and sore presumably from the chemicals. I hadnt appreciated their skin was so delicate. It was a pain getting warm water in the middle of the night but worth it for her not to have any redness. The baby cotton wool was better than the balls (not sure that sounds right) as you can pull off as much as you need.

Last edited:
On a night I kept a flask of hot water and a bottle of cool water then I could have warm water in our room in the middle of the night for minimum effort!

I have used wipes on my little girl since she was born and it's not done anything to her skin I use the non fragranced wipes she has had no rashes or redness some people like wipes some people like cotton xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back