Morrisons Baby Event

OopsyDaisy

Reaction score
Hi,

I've just seen an advert in a magazine advertising Morrisons Baby Event til 12th Oct, 1/3rd off baby essentials.
Can anyone tell me if baby food is included in this offer? I don't usually go to Morrisons as it's not that close to me, but if the baby food is discounted, then I'll go for a stock-up! :)

Thanks.

i don't know for certain but i would doubt that it is included. I guess it could include some jar foods but i think it's unlikely. i don't think it'll include any formula as offers never do! i'm not sure where my nearest morrisons is, i might investigate though, could be worth a trip anyway?

Rachel21 said:

I've looked at this page already, but was wondering whether baby food wasn't shown because it's not available online or whether they're just not on offer.
Hence was hoping that someone who has been to a store could enlighten me, as the cost of a bus trip there and back to my nearest Morrisons would defeat the purpose of any savings if the items I want aren't on promotion.

Thanks.

Suzie and Faith said:
i don't know for certain but i would doubt that it is included. I guess it could include some jar foods but i think it's unlikely. i don't think it'll include any formula as offers never do! i'm not sure where my nearest morrisons is, i might investigate though, could be worth a trip anyway?

When Sainsbury's had their baby event, almost everything was included, so I was hoping this would apply to Morrisons too.

You won't find offers for infant formula because companies are not allowed to include these into promotions, but there are usually offers for follow-on formula.

the jar baby food is always included in the morrisons sale as i used to stock up too.

also sma progress follow on is £6.21 instead of £7.21 so we shall be getting some of that too :) HTH

ive just got back from there yes jar food is on offer not sure of what deal the bigger jars are on but the smaller ones are 10 for £4
xx

Ive also noticed

Pampers baby dry which is normally 5.98 (I think) is now £3.98 for a 4+ pack.

xx

This baby event is far better than the ones asda and sainsburys normally do...

They've got jumbo boxes of pampers baby dry for £7.99, pampers baby fresh and sensetive wipes for 99p, cow and gate jars 10 for £4.50.

Its really useful stuff that every baby needs and mega cheap. I wish I had a bit more money cus i'd stock up on loads of boxes of nappies at that price xx

Ooooh a huge morrisons has just opened in my town today. Think i may have to have a stroll down there later and see what they got :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back