Terrified

TORino

Reaction score
Hey ladies.

I am back in Tri 1 :shock: a little unexpected and earlier than intended but I am still pleased nevertheless.

I am absolutely bricking it about having another mc. I knew I would be and I just need to chill and relax but it's going to be difficult.

Those of you who have had a mc, how do you take your mind off it?
:oooo:

I have told my husband as well. He reacted pretty much how I expected, (he's a bit narked because he wanted another skiing holiday before we had another shot, overall I think he is pleased though)

How's everyone doing?

hi chick,

its hard not to worry and you will crap yourself with every twinge and pain...

try and get your doc to refer you for an early reassurance scan, its helped me relax more

xx

dont worry there are a few of us that are bricking it right along with you xx

hi TOrino! I haven't had a mc, but I've tried for 15 months to get my bfp, so I'm quite terrified as well. I try to ignore that I'm pregnant, and just take one day at the time. Wish you all the best!

xx

hi, i had a MMC in april, every twinge i get scared, i didn't find out till my 12 week scan when baba had no heartbeat so im sooo nervous about going for my 12 week scan on the 15th of august. although i have had lots of sickness this time round and im soo tired where as when i had the misscarrage i was full of energy and had no sickness. its out of our hands tho i suppose and everything happens for a reason, we just have2 hope for the best and be positive :) xx

Thanks everyone.

Do you automatically get an early scan if you have had a mc in the past?

I'm not sure how that works, but I think I will ask for an early scan. The only thing is that I have to pay for it myself, but I don't mind doing that!

i just said to doc that i couldnt settle and he referred me....good luck xx

dont have one til you are about 7 weeks though......cos if you have one early and u cant see anything, that will panic you more

xx

I know exactly how you feel. Unfortunately every twinge will have you on edge but as hard as it is you have got to try as much as you can to just relax and go with it. My hubby has been my rock and my GP has been excellent at reassurance and taking me seriously when I have said not feeling right and the loss of symptoms I had and found it was caused by wee infection.

I have had 3 scans so far which has helped and would recommend asking for early scan to check all in right place. I saw a heart beat at 8 weeks clearly but at 6 they were happy all was ok.

dont have one til you are about 7 weeks though......cos if you have one early and u cant see anything, that will panic you more

xx

Oh definitely, I couldn't hack the 2 weeks of waiting again to see if everything has grown as it should.

I'm thinking of paying to have a private one this time. I really couldn't bear seeing the woman and being in the same room as before again.

I guess I'll wait until about 8 weeks or so for that though!

yeah i was in the same room...i started to shake as soon as i lay on the bed....but happy ending this time...so far anyway xx

So pleased for you hun. I hope I have the same :D

I'm feeling exactly the same, my heart goes with every twinge, and they're nothing really but so scary!

I've been keeping really busy to take my mind off things.

xx

Congratulations. I hope everything goes smoothly for you this time.
If it's any consolation to you I thought I had lost my baby, bleeding, clots etc ... but I'm still going and am 9 + 4 now!!
Try to keep positive hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back