Terrible Night!

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I had the most terrible night last night :( i had cramps in my tummy like i did in the day, and i just couldnt get comfy. I also had really bad achey back, really low just above my coccyx so too low for it to be where i sliped the disc last year! I was so hot too and felt really angry about it! :(
Then this morning same tummy cramps, back ache still there but not as bad and i keep crying at the telly :-( Boobs still sore too. and taking hourly trips to the loo!

Now i am trying not to get excited cos i am only 5dpo but when i woke up I just felt pregnant! probably my mind playing tricks on me cos of the cramps but who knows. I really hope i am right!! cos i can't stand all this!

so tired now just wanna:nap:

There is definatly a different feeling in the two week wait before you get bfp, i felt pregnant. really hope its your month!

I love afternooon powernaps :)

see last time i didnt suspect at all! so that is why i am thinking this is not real!

maybe stronger hormones this time :) they say that stronger symptoms are sometimes better! i had no morning sickness with my mmc.
I hate the TTW! but cant wait to be in it :) :)

I know! life is so cruel making us wait and go crazy like this! my cycles are irregular and loooonnggg!!! so it means waiting what feels like forever!!!!!! grrrr!

I had a crappy night too! I couldn't get comfortable and just kept tossing and turning. I couldn't decide whether I was too hot or too cold either! I've just woken up from a little nap as I got up at 6am. Got a lovely headache now. :(

I've had this heavy achey feeling low down where I normally get AF pains for the past couple of days and have been having creamy white CM too. xx

CD50 today, no af, no cramps and not one little sign of her! x x :dance:

Hope you can get a good rest later, try a nice bath or are you working? Minds plays terrible tricks on us eh? When is your testing date? I'm in 2ww is a nightmare!!

Miss JUly - did you do a proper test today?? Not an ebay cheapie but a proper one?

Tracey - No, we're going shopping this evening so DH told me last night that we're buying a proper test as he doesn't trust the ebay cheapies. :rolleyes:

x x

Good on him - I agree - test in the morning though - I'll be waiting..... lol

He's just getting frustrated and said my cycle has gone on for long enough! LOL! Bless him, if only it were that simple eh? xx

I am off work atm tracey so will try and have a sleep later
Missjuly-get a first reponse one and use fmu tomorrow! :)

I am sat here crying my eyes out

Aw hun! :(

I had that last night, I was really emotional but part of me thinks it's just the fact my cycle is so long and I'm just getting frustrated. :(

I have seen that poxy clearblue digi advert about 15 times in 4 days now! Rarrrrr! :strangle:

Oh mrsmc, really hope it's good news for you, if it is I'm glad your feeling so rough lol, if you know what I mean. If not, then I'm sorry your not well and hope you feel better soon. When are you testing? Xx

Not until 22nd! But last time I got my bfp at 9dpo so 4 days til then

I honestly have ever had cramps like these ones, they arent really painful just a bit uncomfortable.

MrsMc you're describing my symptoms to a T - let's hope this is it!! I also feel preg.

MissJuly - :dust: to you and your better quality test!!

Xx

I had a great nights sleep :nap:

Guess what time i woke up? 14:30! lol

I can't remember the last time i slept so late, notmally up at 7am and 8am when i have a lie in :shock:

Sorry you had a crap night MrsMc, get in bed early :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back