Temping girls - I would really like yours figures!!!

My temp has dropped to 36.52 this morning. Its still above the coverline. I think AF is on her way. If there is no appearance of her by tomorrow I will test in the morning, but I'm not holding my breath.

Hate seeing the temp drops at 12/13 days past ovulation. Let's see what tomorrow brings Hun. As they say you're not out until Af comes.
I'm feeling really down and despondent about it today I don't know why I just feel like I'm out x

I have to say I'm not great about the timings but I still have been able to pinpoint ov and the pattern seems to be doing what it should i.e low before ov and high after. I do the best i can, but if I stress too much about doing it at the right time, I don't sleep properly .

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3968e5 Here's my chart anyway...

Why you feeling despondent Lara? You seemed so positive the other day....?? xxx

I have to say I'm not great about the timings but I still have been able to pinpoint ov and the pattern seems to be doing what it should i.e low before ov and high after. I do the best i can, but if I stress too much about doing it at the right time, I don't sleep properly .

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3968e5 Here's my chart anyway...

Why you feeling despondent Lara? You seemed so positive the other day....?? xxx

your chart is looking v good! see that dip on cd20 - implantation??? havent read many threads this weekend - have you tested yet??

Looks good ceebee, we're both very similar dates. Looks like your 10dpo today? Im 11dpo.

Fx xx

Hey Ceebee, I got your message and I will reply to it properly when I am at my computer at work it's hard to write from my phone. Anyway I am feeling despondent because I got a negative test yesterday at nine dpo and today I tested again and got another BFN!
I know yesterday it was early, but I cave in. Today I feel cranky and quite emotional my boyfriend is wondering what on earth is the matter with me? He is still really positive and says we should wait a couple more days to test.

How are you feeling two day? Are you still positive about it all? On the bright side my breasts are still increasingly sore. Also I have cracked lips which is unusual for me.

As I said we'll p.m. you tomorrow but keep updating today re-symptoms.

Looking forward to hearing everyone else's symptoms today and it's exciting that we are all testing in the next couple of days. Love reading about how you are all feeling it makes me feel less alone lots of love XX

itisbabytime - Thanks for the encouragement :) However I thought the temps went up during implantation?? Not planning to test til Thursday... x

Amber8 - , yeah I'm 11dpo today - fx crossed for you too hon :)

Lara_M - Sorry you're down - that's one of the reasons why I don't want to test early as seeing those BFNs is SO harsh. I'm cranky and emotional too hon, so feeling your pain there. My poor hubby was up with me last night quite late as I couldn't stop crying. Our poor OH's! I'm feeling quite worried today. As I've said, I've been spotting continously and quite heavily since ov (and a bit before too). I'm really worried that there can't be much of my uterus lining left now and even if I did get my BFP it wouldn't hold as there will be not much there to hold it... Is what I'm thinking right?? Don't worry if you can't message me back today - writing long messages on phones isn't easy :)

What a stressful time eh?!!! Hope you're all holding up and feeling the BFP vibe :) xxx

nope ceebee your temp dips at implantation! it looks pretty good to me too. if AF was on her way your temp would have already started dropping back down to the coverline. fx xxxx

nope ceebee your temp dips at implantation! it looks pretty good to me too. if AF was on her way your temp would have already started dropping back down to the coverline. fx xxxx

Oh thanks :) that's good to know! Will keep you all posted... xxx

Witch has just got me :(

Good luck ceebee, try to keep your spirits up x

aw no, so sorry hun. Your chart looked so good too, i was convinced your were preggers! bloody witch! x

aw no, so sorry hun. Your chart looked so good too, i was convinced your were preggers! bloody witch! x

I was convinced I was too, had so many symptoms! Nevermind. Next time I won't get my hopes up until I'm past 12dpo!

x

itisbabytime - Thanks for the encouragement :) However I thought the temps went up during implantation?? Not planning to test til Thursday... x

Amber8 - , yeah I'm 11dpo today - fx crossed for you too hon :)

Lara_M - Sorry you're down - that's one of the reasons why I don't want to test early as seeing those BFNs is SO harsh. I'm cranky and emotional too hon, so feeling your pain there. My poor hubby was up with me last night quite late as I couldn't stop crying. Our poor OH's! I'm feeling quite worried today. As I've said, I've been spotting continously and quite heavily since ov (and a bit before too). I'm really worried that there can't be much of my uterus lining left now and even if I did get my BFP it wouldn't hold as there will be not much there to hold it... Is what I'm thinking right?? Don't worry if you can't message me back today - writing long messages on phones isn't easy :)

What a stressful time eh?!!! Hope you're all holding up and feeling the BFP vibe :) xxx

Hey, well in terms of your lining I think it depends how much you had to begin with. Sadly when I had my chemical there was a lot of spotting and when I went for my scan it showed that the lining was already patchy and the best thickness in limited areas was only. 8mm which is borderline ok for preg.

Like we've said, would be really good to get that spotting sorted out ready for the next cycle. And coming of tablets and maybe having routine swabs will hopefully get things sorted x x

Thanks Lara - am feeling a bit better now as have had some encouraging posts today on my journal :) Guess I'll just have to wait and see... We're both still in this month anyway, so it aint over til the witch cackles :D fx for us all :) xx chat soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back