2ww symptoms

Mummytoo2boys

Reaction score
Hi ladies well I'm now 10dpo I've have really nipples which I've had for a week! For the past 2 days my gums have bleed when brushing my teeth which I never get? I woke up through the night last night and thought I was going to be sick but managed to get bk to sleep with being sick? Anyone else having symptoms? Xx

These were mine:

1. Very very gassy (tmi!!) 6/7 DPO (days past ovulation)
2. Constipation and diarrhoea in the same day - tmi but very bizarre! 8DPO
3. CM and being repulsed by the smell of crisps that I normally love 8DPO
4. Very spotty face, total breakout, crying uncontrollably over something silly 9DPO
5. Sore heavy bbs, cramps 10DPO
6. Slight nausea, thought I was going to be sick eating a burger, couldn't even finish it 11DPO

But I've just found out my calculations were all out, and I'm actually 14DPO today not 12 DPO, and AF should be coming today. So all the above symptoms were probably 1 or 2 days ahead of the DPOs that I recorded.

It was all seeming so positive, but now I think AF is going to hit me shortly :(

hope this helps you ladies....

these were my sympthoms the month i got my bfp!

tiny spot of blood on my undies 6dpo
felt like i had a mild dose of the flu (without the runny nose) from around 6dpo
boobs were "spongy" not sore at all just felt different to touch
and finally my face felt hot for hours 7 and 8dpo

got my bfp 8dpo!

just hope this help...even tho we are all different.

best of luck girls sending loads of :dust: your way

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Symptom update:

12/13/14?DPO - Feeling slightly nauseous again, just slightly, and weird feeling in tummy like my skin is tingling, but underneath the skin?
It also feels vaguely like I've been doing situps!

Sorry for the ambiguous DPO, see my other post about not being able to calculate it!!

Still no AF obviously, will need to wait and see.

one thing i did notice before getting my bfp ladies, and this might be a bit tmi, but i felt rather snug and tighter down there. would still check my cervix regulaly after ov and this was when i noticed it x x

I've woke this morning with extremely tender breasts to the stage were I had to hold them to get out of bed! I'm not going to test til the weekend as I'm not due AF til a week today. I'm so tired so when I do the school run I defo need to go back to my bed, which I never do x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back